•25•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"He's right to be worried, because I'm pissed." Jungkook whispered, his voice sounding deadly.

You stared at Dave, but he didn't do anything, just standing there and staring at Jungkook with fearful eyes. How is he so scared of him?

"Dave, I know what really happened. Taehyung was right, it was pretty noble of you y/n, but the thing is, he wasn't lying about both things. You hear that Dave? I think someone likes you." Jungkook said, resting his chin on your shoulder while staring at Dave.

Dave stared at you with furrowed eyebrows, blinking rapidly.

"So," Jungkook pushes you towards Dave, you would've bumped into him if it wasn't for you catching your balance. Dave didn't move, not even giving you a glance.

"Kiss him. Go ahead, you know damn well you want to." Jungkook said, testing you.

"Your majesty, I don't want to get in troub-."

"Don't worry Dave, whatever decision she makes is only her problem, you'll be able to walk out of here with no consequences." Jungkook said, staring at you.

You looked back at him, thinking hard about your decision. If you're being honest with yourself, you wanted to make him mad, not because you're dumb, but the fact that he gets so mad means he must be some type of jealous, and that made you feel important.

You took a very risky decision, winking at Jungkook and turning towards Dave. You grabbed him by the back of the head and his cheek, smashing your lips onto his. Dave let out a surprised gasp, not be able to hold himself back as he kissed you.

Jungkook watched, his eyes glowing more by the second as he got angrier. He felt like torturing Dave for touching his things, but it's not even Dave's fault, so he can't even be mad at him.

He wants to hurt you. You deliberately winked at him before kissing Dave, knowing that it would make him more angrier than he was. Why would you do that though?

Jungkook's eyes narrowed when he saw Dave lower his hand down to your ass, making you softly moan into his mouth.

Dave didn't even remember that Jungkook was in the kitchen, breaking the kiss to go down your neck. You closed your eyes and stared at the ceiling, feeling his fangs on your neck. Before Dave could get the pleasure of biting you, Jungkook yanked him backwards, making him fall on his butt.

"That's enough." Jungkook growled, staring down at a panicked Dave. You crossed your arms, staring down at Dave and mouthing an "I'm sorry".

"I'm sorry your majesty, I don't know what got over me." Dave said frantically, getting off of the floor.

"It's not your fault." Jungkook said, getting closer to him. It only took a second for Jungkook to snap his neck, his body falling to the ground with a loud thump.