•36•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Would you like to go see your mother?"

A smile immediately made its way onto your face. It's what you've been wanting ever since you had to leave her.

"Really?" You asked excitedly, already sitting up and smiling at him. He nodded, getting up from the bed and teleporting a regular shirt, leather jacket, and a pair of skinny jeans.

"You actually have normal clothes?"

"Yes. Obviously you wouldn't know how tiring it is wearing a nice suit every single day. Oh, there's some of your clothes in my closet, I put them there because you're always in here." He informed, fixing his bed head.

You grabbed a pair of high waisted ripped skinny jeans with a black shirt that had long sleeves with the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt being flared.

"Do you think this is good enough to wear if I'm going out in public with you?" You asked, mainly because it was a simple outfit.

"I don't care what you go in, my appearance can't be torn down over a simple outfit." He chuckled, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the room.

Somehow, a limo was already prepared and the driver was standing there, a smile on his face as he opened the door. You quickly thanked him, getting seated as fast as possible so Jungkook wouldn't have to wait long to get in himself.

Once he got in, the driver shut his door, making haste to get in his seat as well.

"How coke you have horses, but yet whenever we're going somewhere, you don't take them?" You asked, remembering how Dave had complained to you once because he had to clean the horses.

"Well, I didn't really know how you felt about transportation by horse so I never do so, but next time we have to go somewhere you tell me how you wanna get there, okay?" Jungkook said, giving you a small smile as he continued to look out the window.

"Sure."

You sat there, your hands resting on your thighs as you lightly tapped them with your finger. Jungkook looked over, one eyebrow raised. He grabbed your left hand, intertwining your fingers.

"Why do you seem nervous, it's just your mother." He states, noticing that your heartbeat started to quicken, a blush creeping onto your face.

"I don't know, I just don't want to se ever cry if she does. The last time she saw me I got choked and then dragged by my hair, even if Dave eventually let go." You state, easily remembering that day.

"Sorry about that. I know it's the past and whatever, but of course you had to get one of the meanest people." He chuckled.

"Trust me, your mother is going to be very ecstatic." Jungkook reassured, smiling and quickly moving to kiss you.