•27•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You were currently sitting on he couch in your room, reading the same journal from before that contained information on Jungkook's past.

Then you got interrupted.

"You do realize as my maid, you still have to work, right?" Jungkook said, standing behind you with his hands grabbing onto to your shoulders.

You slightly jumped, a small yelp coming past your lips. "You almost gave me a heart attack, Master." You grumbled, laying the book down in your lap.

He quickly grabbed it, you tried reaching back for it but he held it up, smirking at the book.

"Get a load of this, "January 17th, 1840. I've gotten to know Lillian quicker than I expected. She's is very lovely, but she has this manipulative side to her that reminds me of myself. Of course, her beauty helps with all of that, and in the short time of knowing her, I've decided to put her in the position to be my personal maid, hopefully she'll be pleased with the luxury to come with her new job" I was such a naive person back then." Jungkook chuckled, flipping through the rest of the pages.

"Can I have it back, I liked reading it." You said, standing up and expanding your hand out. Jungkook shook his head, plopping the book back in your hand.

"Doesn't she remind you of someone?" Jungkook asked slyly. You paused for a moment, thinking, but nothing was coming to mind.

"No." You said, sitting back down in your chair.

"Well you don't really know her, but she kinda reminds me of you, y/n." Jungkook said, his voice taking a low tone.

"But she crossed you; she cheated. She's obviously not loyal in some type of way." You said.

"Exactly."

You felt anger boil inside of you. Him? Basically call you a betrayer?

"Excuse me, but I have never done anything that shows disloyalty-."

"Yet." Jungkook smiles, going back behind you and slowly rubbing you shoulders with force.

"You see, what I want you to learn from this, is to never cross me. Though your dream might've told you most of it, she ended up trying to build up a mini army to help her kill me. She and her twelve friends all died that night before they could even lay a single finger on me. I honestly don't think they got close enough for me to see the whites of their eyes if I was just a normal mortal." Jungkook informed, gripping into your shoulders, his fingers digging into your skin.

"So be a good girl, will you?" Jungkook said calmly, kissing your neck and teleporting away. You felt you heart pumping rapidly, your chest starting to hurt.

He wouldn't kill me, would he?

You say there, contemplating if you even wanted to read anymore. You set the book down on the small table next to your chair, staring at the ground with a small frown.