•6•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I never said it was the good kind of attention." Yoongi quickly said, his eyes boring into yours.

Then without a second thought, he left you in your room, questioning what the hell he was talking about.

"Your highness!" You shouted, chasing after him, but he was gone.

"Never said it was the good attention? Does that mean Jungkook's gonna try to kill me or something?" You asked yourself, hurriedly getting dressing into a black hoodie dress.

You used the map to find your way to the game room, hoping you'd see Yoongi on your way there.

When you made it there, the door was slightly cracked open and all of the boys were in there, but Jin and Taehyung were the ones at the table playing. You looked over at one of the couches to see the girl that Yoongi was talking about earlier. She was placed on top of Hoseok's lap. She also looked scared shitless.

"Aw would ya look at that, I won again." Jin exclaimed, looking at Taehyung cockily.

You saw a wine bottle in each of their hands so you were confused how Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin got there so fast and started to drink that quickly too.

Then someone a harshly grabbed you by the shoulders, pushing you into the room and locking the door behind them. You turned around in a panic, looking back at Namjoon.

"Seems like we have more company boys, who wants this prize?" Namjoon asked slyly, holding you in place so you wouldn't try to run.

"I was just with her you ass hats, obviously I should get to continue my fun!" Jimin exclaimed stubbornly.

"Well I think it's been quite a long time since I've gotten to have some fun." Taehyung said, peering at you.

"That doesn't make any sense! The loser doesn't get s prize you know this!" Jungkook said, hitting Taehyung in the back of the head.

Taehyung gasped loudly, putting his hands on his cheeks and having a shocked face.

"Did you just hit your hyung!? You little shit!" Taehyung said, leaping at Jungkook and tackling him to the ground. You felt Namjoon almost pull you out of the room, trying to sneak out.

"Not even a chance, you have to earn prizes if we're in this room Namjoon." Yoongi said, using magic to close the door and lock it once again. Namjoon just sighed behind you, pushing you away and making you stumble.

"Say your sorry!" Taehyung yelled, choking Jungkook while Jungkook was just trying to remove his hands.

"No! If you didn't act like such a child I would respect my hyung more!" Jungkook defended.

All of this over a small slap to the back of the head?

You looked over at the other girl. Hoseok still had her on his lap, she was just sitting there, looking down at the 2 fighting men, but not saying a single word.