•33•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Nice to meet you again, you little bitch." The man spat, glaring at you.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that." Jungkook growled, his eyes having a small tiny bit of red in them. You felt some butterflies in your stomach hearing him say that.

Maybe he does care.

"MaYbE hE dOeS cArE. Shut the fuck up, you obsessed whore-."

Jungkook grabbed the man by his throat, slamming his face against the bars as roughly as possible.

"Watch your damn mouth. I won't tolerate this and I  won't hesitate to kill you." Jungkook threatened, the mans eyes widening.

"Okay, Jesus. I didn't know you were so defensive over a human. Especially one like her." The guy whispered, his voice caught in his throat.

Jungkook dropped him, and your breath left your lungs when you saw the dark bruises and bleeding nail marks on the mans neck.

"Who are your friends and when are they heading here?"

"I didn't tell you anything before and I'm not telling you anything now. Just give it a fucking rest." The red haired man said, sounded hoarse.

"What's your name?" You asked quietly. The both of them looked at you weirdly, but the grim wickedly smiled.

"Why don't you come over here and I'll tell you." He said, getting up from the ground. You took one step forward, tempted to actually go closer to the cell, but Jungkook gave you a warning by glaring at you, making you immediately stop your feet.

"Don't do it, he's planning on choking you and snapping your neck." Jungkook softly states.

"Ugh, you're no fun Jungkook. My name is Redilium, but just say Red you curious little-." He quickly looked at Jungkook, stopping his sentence.

You didn't say anything to him, but you scooted closer to Jungkook, getting a really bad feeling. He looked at you, mildly confused.

"Master, I have a bad feeling. It feels like someone is watching us." You whispered, wanting to hold onto his arm but you decided you didn't want to be rejected in front of a person who'd probably laugh at you.

You thought he didn't hear you so you were about to repeat yourself, but a brown haired man with light brown eyes appeared in the cell next to Red. The man seemed frightened, looking over at Red through the little window.

"You told me I wouldn't get caught Red!" He yelled, looking around frantically. Jungkook glared at Red, looking at him like he was about to slit his throat.

"You thought you were so clever with that, didn't you? Thinking that I couldn't obviously notice your friend using an invisibility spell?" Jungkook asked, chuckling at him.