•34•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Then we won't do it in the closet." Jungkook growled, his stare dark and illuminated by his red irises.

His other hand went down to your ass, lifting you up, your legs instantly wrapping around him. Jungkook almost broke the closet door hinges, quickly pushing you down on the couch, continuing to kiss you. You couldn't help yourself, your hand instinctively going up to his hair, the other one gently resting on his neck.

"Baby you're so beautiful." He whispered, smirking as his eyes roamed over you body. You felt your cheeks flush, leaning forwards to kiss him again.

With his hands all over you, you started to feel more needy, eager to have him right then and there. Jungkook's hand was slowly going down from your breasts, purposefully hovering his hand over your heat and then going to hold your thigh.

You let a small whimper past you lips, a pout appearing.

"Don't pout baby, you'll just have to be patient." Jungkook stated teasingly, his thumb going over your bottom lip.

"I don't want to be patient, I want you now." You whimpered, turning your head away from embarrassment. He lowly chuckled, both of his hands grabbing the sides of your face and kissing you. Suddenly you were on his bed, still in the same position you were in on the couch.

"What-."

"I feel like you'd be more comfortable in here than on a couch." He mumbled, quickly slipping off of the bed and undressing himself. You watched him, propping yourself up on your elbow. You were pretty sure he was slowly undressing himself just to tease you, but you didn't care, he still looked hot while doing so. He left himself in his boxer briefs, looking over at you with a smirk.

Then a idea popped in your head, but you were very unsure about it.

"Jungkook, wh-what if we t-tried something new?" You whispered, feeling embarrassed from what you were about to ask. He looked over at you, raising and eyebrow as he strode over to the bed. He quickly got onto the bed, laying down as he grabbed you and positioned you to where you were straddling him.

You felt your face redden even more, your eyes slightly widening. "How did you-."

"I read your mind babygirl, and just relax, do whatever you feel like doing." He said softly, a chuckle following after. You didn't know why you felt so nervous, your hands shaking just a little.

"What would you like me to do?" You asked. Jungkook just shook his head at you, noticing how innocent you looked at the moment. He leaned up to kiss you, his head slowly falling back down on the pillow while his hands were slightly gripping your waist.

Your lips slowly moved to his jaw, giving him opened mouthed kisses, then moving to his neck. Jungkook closed his eyes and let out a small groan of contentment, causing you to gain slight confidence.

You continued to kiss him, leaving marks all over his chest, a small smile on your lips because you were the one marking him up. You moved down a little, your fingers hooking under the waistband of his boxer briefs. His intense red eyes watched you, a smirk playing on his lips. Once you tugged down his boxers, you noticed that he was already hard, even though he hasn't been touched.

You quickly discarded your undergarments, lining yourself up and slowly going down, the new position filling you up more than you expected, causing a breathy moan to come out.

"God, you feel so good." Jungkook mumbles, his grip on your waist tightening and leaving small red marks. You began to bounce, placing your hands on Jungkook's chest for a little leverage. With how he was already letting out breathy moans, the way his hands were tightly gripping your waist, and the way Jungkook was looking, you didn't know how long you were going to last.

"Fuck babygirl, you're doing so good." He praised, his face contorted in pleasure. The small praise made you feel happy, pleased that you were making him feel good.

With a few more minutes, you both came at the same time, and you slowly started to circle your hips, letting him ride out his high. Once you got off of him, you went over to his bathroom, noticing that he must've read your mind because your toothbrush was already in there.

____________

You awkwardly stood in the middle of his room, your hair wet from the shower.

"I- um... I'm just gonna go back to my room and sleep in there, okay Master?" You said softly.

"No, you'll sleep in here." He quickly used his magic to put underwear and a baggy shirt on you. You let out a quiet huff, knowing that every time you slept with him, you usually would end up dreaming about him.

"Well don't just stand there, come here." He mumbled, causing you to hastily walk over to the bed and lay down. Your back faced him, his arm already wrapping around you.

You smiled contentedly, but quickly frowned, thinking about how easily he could get bored of you and replace you with someone else. You hated those thoughts, but almost every tine you were with him, they lingered in the back of your mind, almost like they were haunting you.

Geez, why do I always have to think about these things?

"Good night, y/n." He said, and you let your hand rest in his arm, trying to get the best out of this situation. Even though you were facing away from him, you noticed his eyes glowing so intensely that you could actually see it go a little bit past your body. Your eyebrows furrowed, wondering what would cause his emotions to go haywire like they were.

"Night, Master." You said quietly, your mind trying to find any possible solutions.

"I love you." Those three words left his lips quietly, but to you it sounded like it echoed, and your whole body went numb, your heart almost stopping.

A/n: Sorry about the hella short chapter and the not so good smut, but the next chapter is going to be a doozy and it's most likely gonna make up for this one. Thank you for reading and please vote bye lovelies <3