•29•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You let out a tiny sigh, slowly scooting closely to him and wrapping your arm around his waist, falling asleep immediately.

(2 hours later)

You slowly opened your eyes, feeling a small headache, but mainly just having a bad hangover. You wiggles out of Jungkook's arms, going to the bathroom do you can pee.

Once you finished, you still heard faint music coming from down the hall, peaking your interest. You looked back at Jungkook, then towards the door, then over to he alarm clock that read 9:07 PM.

"I'll only be a minute." You whispered, quickly shuffling out of the room. Your shirt was baggy enough to cover your bottom and front do you didn't mind walking around.

You headed towards the ball room, opening one of the many doors, your eyes widening to saucers.

There were people grinding on one another, others attacking each other's faces, and some people were even starting to undress themselves. You stared up at the 7 thrones, noticing the Kings' eyes were glowing their colors. Half of them were smirking and then he other half were staring down everyone.

Then two hands grabbed you from behind, pulling your ass into the groin.

"Why don't you have your mask on, beautiful? Were you just waiting for me to notice the odd one out in the crowd? You're probably a nasty girl, aren't you?." The guy whispered, his hands roaming your body.

You roughly pushed him away, glaring at him. "Don't you ever touch me or I swear to God I'll break your arms." You growled out, feeling disgusted and violated.

He just smirked, making a move towards you again, but your eyes widened when he was pushed up against the wall by a....demon? It was at least 9 feet tall, all black with glowing red eyes, a pair of long devil looking horns, there was black smoke surrounding its body, it had sharp teeth, and sharp fingers. To top it all off, there was a black tunic covering its body.

"What do you think you're doing?" It's deep voice bounced off of the walls, the man was just staring, fear evident in his eyes.

"I- but- tonight we're allowed-."

"You're allowed to do anything with anyone who is attending the ball. Do you think she's attending the ball in pajamas? She doesn't have a mask on for a reason." It said, tightening its grip on the poor man.

"Plus, she's mine for the rest of the night, and no means no anyways you asshole. Not get the fuck out of my sight before I rip your heart out." It growled, dropping the man as he scurried away.

You stared, not being able to move your body, you felt so paralyzed.

It slowly stalked towards you, you taking steps back to avoid it, ending up against the wall. It reached out a hand to you and you immediately dropped to the floor, screaming for Jungkook. You felt so helpless, but there was a demon in front of you and he was the only person you know would save you.