•11•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well, better go prepare the spawn of Satan's bath." You told yourself, walking towards Namjoon's room.

Even though you kind of knew your way around the castle, it still had its twist and turns that got you lost, even with the map you used.

Once you got to Namjoon's room, you gently knocked on the door, waiting for his response.

"Come in."

"I'm here to prepare your bath, it won't take to long your majesty." You informed him, not making eye contact.

"Hopefully, because I'm ready to relax." Namjoon stated, following behind you and undressing himself.

You tried your best to ignore him and just get this task done and over with. You turned the hot water on first, then the cold water, but you made sure it was more warmer.

"Is that to cold or hot?" You asked softly, keeping your eyes trained away from his body.

"It's perfect." He states, smirking at you.

You quietly sighed and stepped out of the way so he could get in and he basically let the water engulf him while letting out a content sigh.

You quickly started to get to work, using the magical refilling cup that was on the side or the bathtub. While you were pouring water over his head, Namjoon grabbed your wrist roughly, staring at you with a confused gaze.

"If it's this troublesome to bathe me I will do it myself because I would rather not have you sulking next to me the entire time, it is quiet annoying." Namjoon states, waiting for your eyes to meet his.

You blushed and quickly looked him in the eyes. "It's not troublesome your majesty, I'm just kind of worn out, mentally at least." You admitted, waiting for him to take his hand off of your wrist.

"Okay." He said in a monotone voice.

You just grabbed the expensive shampoo beside you, applying just the right amount on his soft hair. So he could relax more, you rubbed it in slowly, massaging his head for him.

Namjoon groaned, seeming satisfied with your actions. "I needed this." He stated absentmindedly, almost falling asleep.

______________________

After you finished your dangerous game of bathing Namjoon, you swiftly headed off to the music room. You heard quiet sounds of a soft melody coming from the hallway you were entering, which meant that someone was in there....great.

You tried to listen a little more before entering, the music seeming to be coming from a violin.

Since when did any of the people in the castle play the violin?

You opened up the door without knocking, not even caring to interrupt the person since they probably wouldn't hear you in the first place.

You looked over to see the back of Jungkook. Great, you definitely wanted to see him....definitely.