•42•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He sat down next to you, using his magic to start healing your wounds. You stared at him with a soft smile, but you quickly started to frown when you noticed the tears forming in his eyes.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" You asked softly, your right hand holding onto his arm. Jungkook quickly tried to wipe his tears away but they kept coming and you could tell he was starting to get aggravated with himself, the heel of his hand pressed up against his eyes.

"It's j-just....you could've d-died and I would've never been able to get you back if I didn't get there in time. What would I have done without you? I feel like I can't live without you and I know that's bad but you've become so important to me, y/n." Jungkook cried, still trying to stay focused enough to heal the rest of your wounds.

You stared, feeling an intense pain in your chest, your head was spinning, and you felt like you were dying.

"Jungkook, it's okay- ow...fuck what is wrong with me?" You whispered, feeling tears well up in your eyes, the aching in your chest getting stronger. The pain felt so intense, it made you feel like your heart was actually breaking.

Jungkook noticed how uncomfortable you were, quickly realizing what he was doing.

"I'm s-so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He quickly states, the pain going away, along with the dizziness and the tears.

"You we're doing that? What was that?" You quickly questioned, you grip on his arm beginning to become loose, your thumb just going back and fourth, the small gesture was used because you were trying to get him to calm down.

"If I want to, I can project my emotions onto someone else and I can make them feel what I'm feeling. It's only a little difficult to control sometimes, mainly when I'm feeling stronger emotions like happiness, anger, and mainly sadness." He said, his tears continuing to fall down his puffy cheeks.

"You really feel emotions that intensely?" You asked softly, letting your hand go up to wipe his tears, which Jungkook tilted his head into your hand, closing his eyes and letting out a quiet sigh.

"Yes. It's overwhelming. It's not just me though, my brother's and other species are the same way, some more than others though." He explained, finally finishing his healing.

You thought he was finally done crying, since you did try to get him to think of something else, but Jungkook lunged at you, suffocating you in a tight hug, crying into your chest.

You held him, feeling your self cry, but it wasn't because his powers, you were crying because you could've never seen him again if it wasn't for a spell and Red not immediately killing you.

"Y/n I thought he killed you. I thought he would've had you dead before I even found out where you could've been. I can bring you back to life, but I was so worried it'd be too late for me to do so. I'm so sorry for not getting there sooner, this was all my fault." Jungkook sobbed.

Though you felt bad for him, knowing that these thoughts probably made him stressed, you wanted to slap the shit out of him for saying it was his fault.

So you did so.

Jungkook's head shot up from your chest, a bewildered look on his tear streaked face.

"This wasn't your fault. The only person at fault was Red. He decided to take me, he was the one who hurt me, not you. You didn't know where I was at, so you couldn't have came any sooner than you did. Don't blame this on yourself Jungkook, you didn't do anything wrong." You told him, giving him a light kiss on his forehead.

He gently pulled you into him as he leaned back, holding you closely while he let out a restless sigh.

"Why do you have to be so perfect?" Jungkook asked, sniffling a little. You smiled at him, your arms wrapping tightly around his muscular body.

"I'm not even close to perfect, Jungkook. I'm just a normal person." You mumbled, closing your eyes and letting your body relax while you cuddled him.

"You're perfect to me. You're not normal, you think anyone could survive the shit you went through? Or even have the balls to back talk someone with authority, which I'm talking about me you little shit." Jungkook chuckled, kissing the top of your head.

"You're right, I guess, but that's besides the point because you need to stop crying mister, you're making me sad." You pouted, wiping his tears away once you looked up at him.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, holding you tightly as he turned the two of you on your side.

"Can we just sleep? I need some rest right now." Jungkook states, smiling when you pecked his cheek and turned the other way around. You let out a small sigh, trying to get your body to relax, listening to the sound of the wind outside.

Soon after you fell fast asleep, the insomnia hitting you like a train and causing you to pass out.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter and every long wait, I just got extra busy and stressed out, I just needed a break. Thank you for reading, by lovelies <3.