•40•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It looked like it was a bright, ruby color, and when you kept staring at him and his exotic choice of hair, he ended up making direct eye contact with you, his index finger coming in front of his lips.

You stared at him, raising an eyebrow as you giggled at little.

"What ya laughing at, hm?" Dave asked, expecting you to say something stupid.

"This red headed bitch is over there trying to tell me to shush, but little does he know, I never shut up." You giggled, looking at Dave.

He looked back, but didn't see anyone, making him raise an eyebrow at you, but he brushed it off because you're intoxicated.

"Yeah, you're right about that."

____________

"Okay there's no need to make a fuss about this. I'm just going to take off your dress and quickly put on pajamas. I'm not trying to do anything with you, y/n." Dave states, trying to get you to corporate, but you refused.

"Nooooo, I like this dress and it's sooooo obvious that your not the type of guy to keep his dick in his pants, so like I said, no." You said, crossing your arms over your chest. Dave rolled his eyes, figuring that he'd just have to do this without your corporation.

He pulled your two piece off of you as quick as he could, grabbing the shirt and shorts he had laid out.

"That was assault."

"Oh bullshit, you wouldn't know what assault was if it whipped its dick out in front of you and slapped you in the face with it." Dave said, grabbing your hands and pulling your body towards him.

He helped you up, even though you were frowning, not really wanting to comply but you also didn't want to cause him too much trouble because he's trying to take care of you.

"Brush your teeth." He said, standing in the bathroom with you.

You reluctantly did so, trying to ignore a bad gut feeling you had. You felt yourself get the chills, spitting out your toothpaste, and washing your mouth.

"You okay? Your heart rate accelerated, like a lot, you good?" Dave asked, walking back to Jungkook's bed with you.

"Yeah I'm good, just a little nervous I guess, maybe because I'm worrying about my precious boyfriend." You lied. You were slightly sobering up from the two cups of water you drank, but you knew that your gut feeling was probably nothing.

"Alright, if you need me just call for me. Night." Dave said, disappearing from your room right after you said goodnight to him.

___________

You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you, immediately smiling as you felt the warmth from Jungkook's body.

"I missed you." You mumbled sleepily, snuggling your back into him. He didn't say anything to you, which just made you think that he was too tired to do so.