•44•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Was it all a dream?" You asked, staring him right in the eyes, noticing his smirk becoming more prominent.

"I don't know, you tell me, y/n." Yoongi said, chuckling lowly, his hand removing itself from your thigh.

You stared at him with worried eyes.

"Min, was it all a dream?"

Yoongi stared at you, the nickname catching him off guard. He shook his head and chuckled, taking a drink of his wine.

"What if I told you it was? What if I told you that you aren't supposed to be calling me by the nickname you had started calling me in November, what if I never actually did shatter your arm, or you never even met Jungkook. What if I told you Jungkook has not even the slightest clue to your existence?" Yoongi asked, staring at you with cold eyes.

You felt your heart aching. You didn't want to think about that, it made you upset and you didn't know how you'd gone on in your life knowing that everything you went through, was all a silly dream.

You felt yourself start to tear up all over again, but you kept your tears in, trying to push your emotions away long enough to have a conversation without crying.

"Okay, then if everything was a dream, how do you know all of that?"

"I went through your mind. It's pretty simple." He states, checking his phone.

"Yoongi- please." You said, feeling that everything was actually a dream and that no one in the castle even knows who you are.

"Look, I don't know what you want me to tell you." He states, staring at you with a bored look.

"Tell me the truth."

"You had a dream. Some witch put a spell on you, which I'm pretty sure it was just some girl that wanted to prey on the innocent or it may have been someone who was sick enough to want to play a prank on you. Everything that has happened was a dream, y/n. Dave doesn't know you so don't go up to him and ask, don't try to go into the castle because you will be sent to the cells and questioned for trying to sneak into the castle, which of course you'll be fine and we'll let you go. The reason you're remembering everything is because the witch wants you to. She wanted you to feel this pain of heartbreak and she wanted you to be upset. Witches are like that, okay? There is the truth, you're welcome." Yoongi said, the information making your mind go blank.

You couldn't think, you couldn't even move.

"Look, just let it go. Go on with your life, you'll be fine."

"I'll be fine? Do you not understand what I'm feeling right now?" You whispered, staring at him with cold eyes, tears starting to fall down you face, but you didn't care.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're being overdramatic. It was a dream, get over it. Do you know how many people have fantasies of us every night and they continue to go on with their lives."