•26•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You slowly drifted off into sleep, holding Jungkook.

_____________

"Wake up, babygirl~."

You shook your head and snuggled in closer to Jungkook, your lips forming a pout.

"I have stuff to do today and you have to come with. Wake up." Jungkook said, his voice taking a strict tone. You whined quietly, constricting your arms and legs around him even more, snuggling your face completely into his chest.

"Please don't make me get up yet." You begged in a soft voice, making Jungkook almost double take.

"Are you......little?" He asked softly.

You smiled into his chest, shaking your head and relaxing into him even more. He was so warm, he even felt safe.

Then his question registered in your brain.

Your eyes flew open, your body springing to life. You unwrapped your limbs from his body, staring at him with a red face.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm not a little, it's just-."

"You went into sub space? How'd I get you there, do you like trust me or somethin?" Jungkook asked, staring at you, completely baffled.

You looked shyly at him, mad at yourself for slipping into sub space.

"I mean....I guess? I don't know, okay? I'm sorry." You said. Jungkook's eyes softened as he stared at you, feeling bad that you were so embarrassed by the simple thing.

"It's not nothing to be stressed about. If I would've known in advance I would've gave you aftercare, but I didn't know you were someone who goes into sub space, let alone even trust me enough to do so." Jungkook said quietly, getting up from the bed.

"Where are we going? You did say you had stuff to do." You asked, getting up from the bed and wrapping the sheet around your nude body.

"Well I am assigned to go to a kingdom that's about 30 minutes away from here. We have to catch up on our alliance and see if they want any changes that we can agree on. I didn't want to go, but Jin said that I'm not doing anything today so I have to do it instead of Taehyung. But since I personally own you, you have to come with me, so dress nicely." Jungkook states, walking over to his closet.

"Do you um...think you can teleport me to my room so I don't have to walk through the hallways in a sheet?" You asked, standing there awkwardly while you stared at his naked backside.

"No, you can walk through the hallways naked." Jungkook said, turning around to smirk at you. Suddenly, the sheet was now on the bed and you were standing there, completely naked.

You slowly covered yourself with your hands, not liking how he was just staring at you, even though he has already seen you naked more than once.