•35•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I love you." Those three words left his lips quietly, but to you it sounded like it echoed, and your whole body went numb, your heart almost stopping.

You heard your heart pounding in your ears, and you blinked rapidly, wondering if you actually heard him say that or it was all in your head.

You turned around to face him, the tiniest smile on his face, his eyes already closed. Completely forgetting that he was a very temperamental person, you shook him by the shoulders, making him slowly open his eyes, his tiny smile still staying.

"What?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Did you- did I just-." You didn't know what to say, you were in complete bewilderment.

"Oh come on, don't be that dense, it was kind of obvious." He chuckled, shaking his head at you. You stared at him, baffled.

How the hell was it obvious?

"For how long?" You managed to ask, it barely coming out above a whisper.

"Since the library incident." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders as he closed his eyes.

"I'm not done." You quickly said, wondering how he could've said all of those things while having feelings for you.

"Well I'm wanting to sleep, just go to bed, please." He said, holding you closer to his chest.

You say there for a few seconds, whispering that you loved him too as you drifted off to sleep.

__________

"If you had feelings for me since the library incident, how could you say the shit you said to me?" You asked, sitting down on the end of his bed as he ate his fruit salad.

"Because I'm an asshole who has slight anger issues, you act as if I'm an angel who isn't a complete dick. I love all of my brothers and I treat them as if they are roaches." Jungkook stated, popping a grape in his mouth.

"That's a different type of love though, plus, you laughed at my face for having strong feelings for you, you assh-." You shut up, remembering who you were talking to. He just rolled his eyes.

"Look, you're aware or at least should be aware that I'm a complete asshole. I mean I have my reasons, and I don't really care much about people so you should be happy." Jungkook informed, like you didn't know this already.

"Says the man who saved me from dying by being drowned, healed my wound with his magic, and when that one demon guy named Red just bad mouthed me and you almost tore his trachea out." You said, a bored look on your face. Jungkook set his bowl down on the nightstand, sitting up and crossing his legs as he intertwined his fingers.

"Okay but remember that time that I put you in the Black Room? Or like you said earlier about how I basically laughed in your face when you told me that you loved me and I continued to say how stupid it was for you to think we could be together? Oh and my favorite is when I decide to grab you in a way that actually hurts, I'm sure your jaw has almost been crushed a few times." Jungkook says, a look of annoyance in his eyes.