The sentence echoed in her head, hammering her heart, piercing it always harder and deeper. Olivia couldn't breathe. Her lips were parted with the shock. She couldn't believe it , she couldn't understand, any of it. None of it made sense. Hundreds of questions twirled in her mind, her vision grew blurry, her breathing ragged and she tottered, leaning against a tree. Somehow all air got stuck in her throat and it couldn't come out as she felt a sharp ice cold pain pierce through her chest, her heart.

"aah.. "she moaned holding her hand to her heart as if she could stop the pain. She couldn't see, she couldn't understand, she couldn't believe, she could do nothing.

Except run.

So that's what she did. She tripped on her feet, dragging herself out of the place, she felt like her legs couldn't carry her anymore and yet it surprised her she could actually move. Her legs took her further and further away, the world seemed to crash down around her. She tripped multiple times, sometimes fell but stood back up, and began to breathe loudly, with screeching sounds of panic, her hand still on her heart, she ran like a wounded animal tracked down by hunters.

She sprinted faster and faster grunting loudly, crying, and wanting to destroy something. She got to a glade and her ankle suddenly got caught against a root so she tripped and fell roughly on her stomach with a grunt. She looked up, and a sob escaped her mouth as she scrambled back on her knees and bent forward, her hands clasping her head in despair and pain. She cried, shedding all the tears contained in her body. Sobs racked her body, she couldn't stop, it was too painful. Nothing made sense, all felt too sharp. She suddenly lifted her face to the sky and yell her guts out, pouring all the sadness, the pain, the heartbreak in it. The sky tore,black and terrible, rain began pouring on the island, lightening stirred in the clouds and thunder rumbled furiously. After her scream, she was breathing loudly, in and out, grunting at the same time and moaning at the pain. Her eyes fell on the bracelet and rage built up in her heart. She pushed herself up, sniffling and walked to a tree, still crying.

Olivia didn't think nor even tried to. She tried to take off the bracelet ragily but it suddenly went red, burning her flesh and she couldn't utter a word, through the pain, her mouth opened in shock, and sank to her knee moaning

"Stop... make it stop ..."her hand circled her forearm, as she prayed for the pain to stop.
After what felt like forever the bracelet stopped burning and the cold steel sat on her burnt flesh making her hiss in pain. She stood up and faced the tree. She lifted her arm, slowly, left it in that position for a few seconds before smashing it into the tree trunk. The poor girl yelled in pain but rage and sadness suddenly took over and she yelled before smashing her wrist against the tree once more, then again, again, again, again, again, and again. She never stopped, not even when a cracking noise was heard coming from her wrist and pain jolted through her arm sharply. She hit it again and again shouting

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? WHY??!!!! "Her voice broke into a sob of rage and deceit.

She knew her wrist was more than broken but she hit it again and again.

A wolf appeared suddenly and walked to her slowly. It stared at her trying to break off the bracelet which then started to tighten around her wrist more and and more, crushing the bones but she didn't even bother. She continued, tears streaming down her face, sobs racking her body and the rain soaking her to the bone. The wolf jerked its head upward, howling painfully in the night.

Peter's POV

"I don't think-" Tink was cut off by a scream echoing in the jungle. That scream felt like a dagger just drove through my heart. I looked up at the sky to see it become dark and clouds hovering above our heads, thunder rumbled up there. Then rain suddenly violently poured from the sky, soaking us to the bone in the following minute.