Chapter 70 Epilogue

A few days after their friends left Bruce and Selina were standing with Alfred at the airport as Bruce was about to go off to start training. Selina holds onto Bruces hand until the very last moment. Bruce goes and hugs Alfred. "Im going to miss you mate" he says. Bruce nods. "I know but you have Selina. And i'll call whenever i can" he says. Alfred nods. "You'll do good mate" he says. Bruce smiles. He walks over to Selina and takes her into his arms. "I love you ok never forget it and if you ever need to remember that. Look down at your ring and remember that i made that commitment to love you until the day i die. Imade a promise to you to always come back and i will Selina. I promise you" he says. She sobs and nods. "I know" she says before lifting her head and looking at into his eyes. Bruce and Selina share a sweet kiss before pulling apart. "I love you" she says. "I love you to never forget it" he says. She nods. The finale call for his plane comes and Bruce looks at Selina one more time. "I love you" he says. "I love you to" she says. He puts his bag around his shoulder before walking to the gate. He turns around and looks at the two. He smiles and waves at the two before walking onto the plane. Selina holds onto Alfred and she cries. "He'll be back before we know it Mrs" he says. Selina nods into his shoulder. She knew he would come back. He always did.

10 years later...

"Alfred have you seen Helenas toy" Selina calls to Alfred. "It should be in the bag already Selina" he calls back. Selina looks into the bag and smiles when she sees the toy cat. She grabs it before walking over to her 1 and a half year old daughter and giving it her. Her daughters eyes light up when she sees the toy and Selina smiles and kisses her head. "Mommy do you think daddy will like this" her 7 year old son Damien asks. She turns and smiles at him at the way he has dressed. It was casual yet presentable. "Honey i think your dad would be happy to see you in anything as long as he got to see you" she says. He smiles. Alfred walks in holding 2 boys in his arms. "Selina these two where messing with the cake that we made last night" Alfred tells her. Selina groans. "Timothy, Richard i told you not to go near that cake. You knows its your dad faviroute" she scolds. The twin 5 year old boys look down. They put their heads down. "Sorry mommy" they says. She sighs. "Come here give me a hug" she says. The boys run over and hug her. "Sorry ive been hard you just know that i miss your dad and just want everything to be perfect for when he comes home" she says. "Selina i think as long as you and the kids are there everything is perfect in his eyes" the butler says. She smiles. "I know but that doesn't stop me trying to make it perfect in any other way" she says. Alfred smiles at her. "Well should we get going his plane should be landing soon" he says. Selina nods before picking up Helena and grabbing the boys hands and walking with Alfred to the car.

You could say that over the 10 years since they finished school that the group went on to have happy and successful lives. Amber and Liam got married 2 years after Lina was born and have had a baby boy who was now 3 years old. Liam was the owner of a successful real estate company and Amber owned her own fashion line that was worn by big named celebrities and singers and has alos written a few books about her life in Gotham and that having a baby at her age was not the end of the world. Jacob went on to become a lawyer and was making his way up his law firm that he was working at. Vanessa went on to become a therapist and was now working to help the people in London. Vanessa and Jacob never got back together. Jacob went on to marry a doctor Rosie who he had met through some friends in college and have been living in Tennesse since they graduated. Vanessa went on to marry a physio therapist names Mark and the two have been living in London since. Bruce and Selina where happy for their friend and whenever Bruce was back they all tried to come back to Gotham to have a catch up. They where all happy and where still friends.

Selina went on to finish collage and then go on to get a vetenarian degree and was now running the clinic that bruce had got her after doing some renovations. Selina and Bruce made their marrige work which was evidanced by the fact that the couple had 4 kids togther. Bruce was able to get home at least twice a year and if they where lucky three times a year. It might not seem like a lot but those few weeks that they got together meant the world to them. Bruce and Selina made every single minute worth it. Bruce was able to get back to witness the births of all of his children and made sure to talk to his wife and kids as much as he could. But now 10 years later his time in the muilitary was over and it was time for him to come back to gotham and go to university and become the police officer that he always wanted to be. He knew that 10 years was enough time and didnt enroll in anymore. He just wanted to be with hsi wife and kids.

Alfred parks the car and Selina and Alfred both get out of the car and help get the kids out. They grab the kids hands and walk to the airport ready to have bruce back. The family stand for a few minutes waiting for Bruce when he comes through the doors. Bruce comes through and sees his family. He walks quickly over but is met halways by most of his family. He hugs selina and his boys. "We missed you" Damien says. Bruce kisses their heads before kissing Selina on the lips. "I missed you" she says. He smiles and kisses her again. "I missed you to" he says. Bruce walks over and sees Alfred. He gives the man a side hug as he was holding his daughter. Bruce takes Helena out of Alfred arms and kisses her head as he rocks her. The family was complete again now that he was home again. This was what they needed.

Later that night when the kids where in bed and Alfred was off to his Bruce sat in the study drinking some wine. Selina walks in with something behind her back. "What are you holding" he asks. She smirks before placing a book on his lap. He looks down at it and sees that its a book that Selina and Amber had written. "What is this" he asks. "Me and Amber have been the past 2 years or so writing this book. Its a book about me and you and obviously everyone esle is in their but Amber wanted it to be about us. A autobiography about true love as she would put it. Now that you are back i am able to write the last chapter" she says. He smiles at her before kissing her. "Im so proud of you" he says. She giggles. "Thank you" she says. Bruce looks at the title and smiles as he reads it . "Billionaire and Streetkid".