Chapter 21

In the weeks following the night in the school Bruce and Selina have kept their relationship a secret. Not telling their friend. Their friend as oblivious that they are together but they where happy that they had the privacy. Amber was having problems with Liam asking her about helping him be friends with Bruce again but she was having none of it.

Amber sits at the bench waiting for the rest of the group to come. She feels someone sit down next to her.
"So amber how's your day been" he asks. She looks at her book.
"Come on Bruce is my best friend so please help me" he asks.
"He was you best friend but you blew it. And why should I help you. You don't know me" she says.
"Well that might change if you actually tried to talk to me but you keep telling me to go away and that I should stop trying but i want to be friends with Bruce again because he was the only guy who kept me in line and made sure I didn't do anything stupid. He was the only guy who I could talk to about the girls that I am with. Amber he was my best friend for years. I just want my best friend back" he says. She turns to him and raises her eyebrow. She sighs.
"Fine I will help you but there are things that you are going to need to change about yourself not just for Bruce but for everyone at the school" she says. He nods.
"Ok tell me" he says.
"Ok first you need to stop being such a fuck boy. Stop going after girls all the time" she says. He nods.
"Ok I can try" he says. She smiles.
"Second you need to focus more on your studies. You have been scoring the bottom of the class all the time and that needs to change" she says.
"But it's hard" he says.
"Well I can help you. Now you need to be more careful about what you say around him and just anyone. You know things that some of us don't so you need to be careful what to say" she says. He nods.
"Now if you follow these 3 things you should be good. Tomorrow you meet me at the library and we will study got it" she says. He nods. She smiles.
"Good now you better go before they show up" she says. He smiles.
"Thanks Amber" he says. She nods her head.
"No problem"she says. He stands up and walks away.