Chapter 55

Selina was in the sirens club behind the bar serving drinks to people who wanted to get drunk out of their minds and forget everything. It was her night tonight and all she wanted to do was be in bed with bruce but of course the deal was if she wanted to move in with bruce she had to do extra shifts for Barbara and Amber's wasn't working there anymore because the smell of alcohol made her sick due to the pregnancy.

It was near the end of Selina's shift. She only had an hour or so left before she could go home to bruce. She walks down the bar and sees a lady sitting on one of the bar stools looking at her drink. "You alright," she asks. "Do you remember much about when you were younger?" the women ask. Selina is a bit confused and to be honest creeped out. "No not really," she says. "Do you remember your mother or father?" the woman asks. "I never knew my father and my mother well she left me at an orphanage before i could even ride a bike," she says. The women look up at Selina and Selina feels like the air in her lungs was taken from her. "Mom," Selina says. Her mother gives her a small smile. Selina puts the cloth she had in her hand down on the bar and she runs out of the club. "Selina where are you going," Tabitha asks. Selina just keeps running.

Tabitha is confused about why Selina had just ran out of the club like that. She looks back to see who Selina was talking to but the person was gone. She shakes her head before going and grabbing her phone. She dials the number and waits for someone to answer. "Bruce hi its Tabitha," she says. "Tabitha why are you calling me," he asks confused. "Selina just ran off. I don't know why and I don't know where she has gone I need you to help me find her" he says. "Why would she have run off like that," he asks. "Bruce how would I know ok. I'm going to call amber and you get your ass down here so that we can go look. I'm going to close the club now so by the time you're here it's closed now hurry" she says before hanging up.