Chapter 14

Selina sits on her bed doing some her biology homework. Amber walks into the their shared bedroom and sees Selina.
"Hey what you doing" she asks sitting on the bed.
"Homework don't you have any to do" she asks. Amber laughs.
"No I did all of it and anyway why can't you take a break and me and you talk we haven't talked in ages" she says.
"I can't this work is due in next week and I have to get a good score on it" she says. Amber raises her eyebrow.
"Wow school has changed Selina Kyle. What happend the to the one I know who used to pick pocket people" she says. Selina laughs.
"The old Selina is gone" she says. Amber laughs.
"Anyway why is homework so important to you and not just that but school in general" she asks. Selina sighs.
"Because I have decided that I am going to be going to vet school after high school is done" she says. Ambers eyes go wide.
"Oh my god Selina that is amazing" she says hugging her. Selina laughs.
"Thanks if it wasn't for Bruce I wouldn't have though of it. He really has helped" she says. Amber smirks at her.
"So you and Bruce" she says.
"Yeah what about us" Selina asks.
"What's going on with you two" she says.
"Nothing" Selina says looking down at her work and answering the question. Amber laughs.
"I though you where smart" she laughs. Selina raises her eyebrow.
"Selina anyone can see that you two like each other. It's obvious. And I though someone as smart as you would have figured it out by now" she says. Selina shakes her head.
"There is nothing going one between us. We're just friends and nothing more than that. Never has been and never will be" she says. Amber sighs.
"Selina I know we were sent to the school to find to money for Babs and Tabs but it's ok to want to be with Bruce to like him and to want to do something to help you have a good future. You just need to have the courage" she says. Selina laughs.
"You have turned sappy on my Mambers" she says. Amber chuckles.
"You know I'm right. Take a chance" she says before getting up and walking over to her bed. Selina chuckles a little before looking back at her work.