Chapter 62

Bruce, Selina, Tabitha, Vanessa, and Amber call everyone and tell them to get down to the club and that they were going to be closing for tonight so that they could celebrate bruce and Selina's engagement. When they told everyone they were shocked but they knew that this was going to happen sooner or later.
Bruce and Selina walk in hand and hand and see that everyone (Lee, Jim, Alfred, Liam, Jacob. and obviously Tabitha, Vanessa and Amber behind them). Everyone cheers as they come in and the couple smile. Alfred comes up and hugs them. "Congratulations. But maybe a heads up next time Master Bruce" he says. Bruce chuckles. "There wont be a next time" he says. Selina smiles before giving him a peck on the lips. Jim clinks a glass and everyone turns to face him. "Ok i think that we all need to toast to Bruce and Selina. Im not going to lie when i found out that they where engagend i was shocked because i didnt know it was going to happen so soon. But i think we all knew that these two where meant for each other. So please lift your glasses and to celebrate the engagment of these two people" he says. Everyone clincks their glasses. Everyone comes up and congragulates the couple. Barbara comes up and hugs them. "So you two when is the wedding" she asks. Selina looks up at Bruce . "Umm probarbly after graduation but a few weeks before i go off as i want to spend time with my wife" he says. She smiles at him and kisses his cheek.
"Well I think me and Tabby are going to head off. Congratulations" Barbara says as she and Tabitha hug Bruce and Selina before leaving.

After a few more drinks everyone leaves and Alfred, Bruce and Selina are left cleaning.
"You two can head off to bed I'll clean the rest" he says. Bruce and Selina nod. They hug the butler more like father and leave to their room. Bruce closes the door and Selina smashes her lips to his. He smirks before putting his hand on her cheek. He turns them around and puts her back on the door. Bruce slides his hands down her body before grabbing her thighs and lifting her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He pulls them off before walking over to the bed and lying them down.

The next morning when they woke up there was a bunch of notifications on their phones of people at school asking if it was true. Bruce and Selina look at each other before Selina nods. After getting showered and dressed bruce and Selina decide that they need to get some photos to post on their social media accounts so that the world knows and that it is put to rest. They wouldn't tell anyone when the wedding would be. After the help with alfred of taking photos of them the two post a photo of them. Selina lying on bruces chest and bruce kissing her head and captioned it Fiance. After it was posted there was a lot of news reporters outside of the wayne residance trying to get bruce and Selina to talk. But they ignored it and continued to study for their finales and for them to plan their small wedding.