Chapter 28

The year went on. The group of 6 where happy and it was now almost the end of the school year. Next year they would be graduating and leaving to start their own lives. Bruce couldn't be happier with his relationship and he was happy with his friendships. He knew that as long as he had those people in his life that he could get through anything.
Bruce and the gang where sitting under a tree at the front of school.
"So I was thinking maybe we could all go on vacation together once the school year is done" Liam says.
"Where though I don't think Alfred would be to happy with all of us going with no adult" Bruce says as he plays with Selinas fingers.
"Bruce we are almost legal adults so Alfred can't give out we are all going to be 18 this year" he says. Bruce nods.
"Well then where" Jacob asks.
"Well I have a cottage up in the mountains we could go before school starts back up at that time of the year it is beautiful" Liam says.
"It better not be as beautiful as me" Amber says. Everyone laughs.
"It couldn't be" Liam says and kisses her quickly.
"That gives us a few weeks to get things sorted. I'll talk to my parent about it" Vanessa says. Jacobs nods his head.
"Ok everyone talk to their parents about it"Liam says.

Bruce sits in the car with Alfred.
"How was school today master Bruce" Alfred asks.
"It was fine Alfred. Liam was wondering if it would be possible for when we go back to school if we could go up to his cabin in the mountains as a vacation" Bruce tells him. Alfred raises an eyebrow.
"Who is going to be there" he asks.
"Liam, Amber, Vanessa, Jacob, me and Selina"Bruce says. Alfred nods his head which assures Bruce that he was listening.
"You can go if I am in the barn. I remember going up there when you where younger with his parents as well as yours" he says. Bruce nods his head.
"I will ask Liam" he says.