Chapter 51

Over the next few months nothing much happened in Gotham. Bruce and Selina moved in with each other and Amber got further into her pregnancy. But it was now the time of the year where they had to apply for college and this scared the group. They all knew that Amber and Liam where going to take a year out before going to college so they could get used to having a baby. Vanessa and Jacob where not sure where they where going. They wanted to go somewhere diffrent but at the same time they didnt know if they wanted to if it meant leaving their friends. Selina knew she was staying in Gotham. She had grown up here and yes there where times where she would want to leave but she never could. Gotham was apart of her that if she left she wouldnt know what to do. Bruce though was looking at other options. Yes he wanted to become a police officer or someone who protected the city but in which way. Did he want to protect the his country or Gotham. That he was still unsure of.

The group sat at the table and where eating their lunch when Vanessa spoke up. "I have something i ned to tell all of you" she says. Everyone turns and looks at her. "I have... applied for Oxford in England and i have applied for other college around the world. If i get into any of them. Im going to leave Gotham" she finishes. Everyone looks in shock besides Jacob. They all knew that he would have known. He was her boyfriend and he was the first to know everything. "So you might be leaving to" Selina says. "And maybe me" Jacobs says. Everyone looks at him in shock as well. "I applied for the same collages and if i get in im leaving to" he says. Bruce and Selina where hurt the most out of all of them. They where staying in Gotham and all of their friends might be leaving to. It would just be the two of them. Not that they minded or didnt have other people to talk to but they had been through a lot with their friends and to know that they might leave. It hurt them.

"This is what i think could really help me. I want to go and live in a diffrent culture and get to know diffrent people. I cant stay in Gotham forever and yes i will come and visit but i want to grow as a person and i cant do that here" she says. They all sit in silence for a few minutes taking in the information. "If that what makes you happy then im for it" Bruce says. Vanessa and Jacob smiles. Selina nods at them as she holds bruces arm. "Yeah same with us" Liam says. They smile at them. "Well i guess we are going to have to make this the best last year ever" Amber says and everyone laughs.