Chapter 30

Part 1 if the finale of the first part of the book.
Selina woke up and looked around the room. Today was the last day of the school year and then she got to spend the rest of the summer with Bruce.
Selina looks over and sees that amber is already out of bed. She gets up and gets dressed for the day. She walks out and sees Barbara with a stern face.
"What wrong with you. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she asks.
"No. Why did you not tell me about you dating Bruce Wayne" she says. Selina turns slowly to Barbara.
"How did you find out" she asks.
"Oh how the fact that you left your phone out here last night and I was surprised to see the texts that you two have been sending to each other. Really you love that brat" she says.
"Barbara may I remind you that he gave you millions of dollars and spared us from going to prison" Selina says.
"That doesn't matter Selina. You two are so different and he is just going to break your heart" she says.
"Like you broke Jim Gordon's heart" Selina screams.
"That was different and you know it" Barbara says.
"What is going on in here" Tabitha says as she comes in with Amber behind her.
"She is dating Bruce Wayne" Barbara says.
"Yeah and they love each other What is wrong with that" Amber says.
"Everything he is just a billionaire brat that is going to break her heart and I'm not going to be the one that she cries her heart out to" Barbara says.
"Barbara she is not the only one going out with a billionaire I'm going out with Liam" Amber says.
"You to. I can't believe this" she says.
"Barbara that is enough both of them love the guys and they love them so what is wrong with it" Tabitha asks.
"Everything. They are billionaire brat and they are street kids" Barbara says. Selina stands still. She was just called a street kid. Something she had tried so hard to forget.
"Girls I didn't mean it like that" Barbara says. Selina grabs her bag and heads out the door.
"Selina" she hears Tabitha call.

Selina walks into school. She was still angry about what Barbara had said. She just needed to see Bruce. She walks around the halls when she sees. Bruce talking to an older man. He was a cop as Selina could see his badge.
"Bruce this is serious. Jeremiah is waiting for the right time to get you. You need to go somewhere else for the summer until we catch him" he says.
"Jim I can look after myself and I'm not going to leave Selina and the rest of my friends over some lunatic" he says.
"Bruce this is your life we are talking about here. You either go somewhere else or you could be dead in a few months" he says.
"Jim I'm staying and that is final. If Jeremiah is going to kill me then let him at least my final months on this earth would be one with Selina the one I love" Bruce says. She hears Jim sigh.
"Fine but don't say I didn't warn you" Jim says before walking off. She hears Bruce sigh before he starts walking in her direction. She stands out from the wall and looks at him.
"Selina what are you doing here" he asks.
"Well it is school so I'm going to be here and why are you talking to Jim Gordon, who is Jeremiah and why do you have to leave because he might kill you. And finally why have I not been told any of this" she asks.
"Selina can we not talk about this" he asks.
"No B tell me what is going on" she asks. Bruce looks at her before sighing.
"Jeremiah Valaska is a crazy lunatic that has been trying to get me the past few months as he is crazy. Jim has been trying to get me to leave but I don't want to leave as I want to spend the summer with you and everyone else" he says.
"And you haven't told me because I'm not trust worthy enough" she says.
"No selina I trust you with my life I just don't want to put you In danger" he says.
"What and me not living on the streets for 10 years is not showing you that I can look after myself" she says.
"Selina please I know you can look after yourself".
"Well clearly you don't" she says before walking away.
"Selina please" Bruce says as he grabs her wrist.
"No bruce. You don't trust me and I know you don't so just leave me alone" Selina says as she runs off with tears in her eyes.