Chapter 3

Bruce's POV
It was the next day. Bruce got up and got ready for school. Had his breakfast and then Alfred drove him to school. Alfred parks the car and gets out of the car. He opens the door and Bruce gets out.
"Master Bruce remember to talk to this Miss Kyles of yours" he says.
"I will" I say before walking into school.

I sit down at one of the benches outside of school. It was lunch. Liam was off trying to find Selina and Vanessa was off with Jacob. So I was on my own. I sit and do some of my homework. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Selina.
"Hey" I say.
"Hey" she says sitting down next to me.
"What are you doing here" I ask.
"You where on your own and I was bored so I decided to come over. Had nothing better to do" she says.
"Well then Miss Kyle let's play a little game of 20 questions" I say. She laughs and puts her legs on my lap.
"Fine But first call me Cat. I prefer it" she says.
"Ok cat tell me what do you like to do" I ask.
"I like to roof jump" she says. I look at her weirdly.
"What" she asks.
"I just never heard of that" I say.
"It's pretty simple I go on the roofs of building and jump from one to another. Pretty easy" she says. I nod.
"Ok Mr Wayne who is that man who drops you off every morning" she asks.
"Oh that's my Butler Alfred" I say.
"Oh so why does he drop you off and not you parents" she says. I look at her for a minute.
"My parents where killed a few years back" he says.
"Oh I'm sorry" she says looking down.
"No it's fine" I say. She lift up and smiles at me.
"So who do you live with" I ask.
"I live with my friends Babs and Tabs and Amber it's pretty cool" she says.
"What about your parents" I ask.
"Dad don't know where he is mom left me when I was a kid" she says.
"Sorry" I say.
"Nah it's fine she's a bitch anyway" she says. I laugh.
"So why is your nickname Cat" I ask.
"Because people say I move like a cat and I like cats" she says. I nod.
"You do seem to like being in trees" I say. She laughs.
"Yeah they just call to me" she says. We laugh.
"So what are you doing tomorrow evening" I ask. She looks at me.
"Nothing really" she shrugs.
"How about you come over for dinner" I ask. She looks at me for a second.
"Sure" she says. I smile at her.
"Great you can come over after school" I say. She nods.
"Sure" she says. The bell goes.
"See you around kid" she says before getting up and walking towards the school. I smile before getting up and following.