Chapter 37

Selina walks down the halls of the hospital. She had a coffee in her hand and was walking back to Bruces room. She turns the corner and sees Tabitha. "Tabby" she says. Tabitha turns and looks at her. "Selina" she says and runs to her. tabitha wraps her arms around the younger girl. "Where have you been" Selina asks. "Me and Barbara where doing bussniness in another town. We only heard what happened this morning. Where Amber are you both ok" she asks. Selina nods. "Where fine physically but mentally no"she says. Tabitha hugs her tighter. "What happened to bruce" Tabitha asks. "He has been followed by this Jerimiah phyco for months and then he came to the school and shot him" Selina says.
"But he's ok" Tabitha asks. Selina nods.
"He just needs to be in bed rest for 6 weeks but he is awake and fine" she says. Tabitha smiles.
"Well how have you been holding up" Tabitha asks.
"Better that he is fine" she says.
"It's weird seeing you like this so loved up. If I knew you would be like this when I took you in. I would have said you where crazy" she says. Selina laughs.
"Where is Barbara now" Selina asks.
"She's at the apartment with Amber. She's wants to give you space after what happened" Tabitha says.
"Is she going to come and visit anytime soon".
"I don't know but hopefully soon. Are you going to come home or are you going to stay here at the hospital" she asks.
"I'm going to stay here until Bruce gets out" Selina says. Tabitha nods.
"Ok well I'm going to be at the apartment for the next few days  so if you need anything I'm there" she says. Selina nods.
"Ok say get well soon to Bruce for me" she asks. Selina just gives a small smile.
"Ok I'll see you later" she says before walking away.

Selina walks into Bruce's room and sees him watching tv. She walks up and lies down on the bed next to him and wraps her arms around him. He puts his arms around her and kisses her head.
"You Ok" he says. She nods her head.
"Tabitha was here" Selina says. "What did she say" Bruce asks.
"she said that she and Barbara where on a business trip and that's why they weren't here sooner. She told me that she is going to be at the apartment for the next few days if I need anything and to say get well soon to you" she says. He smiles.
"Does she like me" he asks.
"Yeah you make me happy and you have changed me for the better and that's all she wants is for me to be happy" Selina says as she looks him in the eyes. She sees a small smile on Bruce's face.
"And you make me that happiest girl in the world" she says. He smiles before kissing her.
"You make me the happiest boy in the world Selina" he says as he pulls away with his forehead resting on hers and a hand on her cheek.
"I love you" she says.
"I love you to" he says as he kisses her again.
————————————————
Ok sorry this chapter is bad I have been a bit unmotivated but I hope you like it anyway.