Chapter 65

After getting Amber to the hospital she is brought to the back with Liam to have her baby and everyone goes and sits down in the waiting area to wait for the news. Selina lies her head on bruces shoulder and sighs. Bruce smiles and kisses her head. "What are you thinking about" he whispers. She snuggles into him. "You know just maybe one day it will be you and me back there having a baby" she says. "Really you want kids" he asks her not really ever knowing if she did or didnt. "Yeah before i met you having kids was somthing i never really wanted because i thought i was never going to find someone to love enough to have them with but obviously" she says looking into his eyes. "Thats changed" she says. Bruce smiles before giving her a small kiss. "How many" he asks.

She smiles. "I dont know. With you going i think we should keep it smaller but after you come back i want a lot of kids with you. I know the pain might suck but i think when you see that face you forget about it. And the thought of a little me or you seems perfect" she says. He chuckles. "So lets say by the time we are 40 we have... humm... lets say 12 kids" he says. Selina raises her eyebrows. "12... thats a lot of kids Mr Wayne" she says. "I know but if you didnt want to have all of them. We can always adopt" he says. She smiles. "We would have to raise that number. 12 biological and a lot of adopted kids would be perfect. What should we go for biggest family in America" she jokes. He laughs. "We would give love to all of them" he says before kissing her head again. "Ok then. 12 kids to make and a lot more to adopt" she says. He laughs. "We have some work to do Mrs Wayne. Should we start now" he says. She gasps and hits his arm. "Bruce our best friends are having their baby and you are thinking about going off and making our own" she says. He laughs. "Ok fine when we get home" he says. She punches his arm again. He chuckles as she puts her head on his shoulder. "Here wouldnt be appropriate" she says. He laughs again.

Liam comes out after a few hours with a smile on his face. Everyone turns to him and smiles. "Its a girl".