Please

* Tori's POV *

We are pulling up to Q's house and he stops the car in the driveway.

"T please take me back." Q says looking in my eyes with his hand still on my thigh.

"Q I'm so happy you saved me but I'm not taking you back. I'm sorry." I say then get out his car and walk to the door. Q gets out the car and opens the front door letting me in.

"You can sleep upstairs with me.. IF you want." He says. I sit on the couch.

"Its alright. The couch is fine for me." I say.

"Okay." Q says and walks upstairs. I lay down. I take a pillow and put it under my head so I'm more comfortable. I've had a crazy night and need some sleep. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

-

-

-

* Q's POV *

I woke up in the morning and saw Tori sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket on her and decided I was going to try and get T back. I got up and showered, threw on a T-shirt and some basketball shorts and my all black air force ones. I go to my garage and decide to drive my black hummer. I go to CVS and get roses and a card for Tori. I pay for them then go to Kay Jewelers. I get Tori a 14k gold bracelet that says 'babygirl'. I get it wrapped up and go back to my house hoping I'll make it before Tori wakes up.

-

-

When I get to the house Tori is still asleep so I leave the stuff on the table by her and go back in my room. Hopefully it works. I miss Tori like crazy, the kid ain't had a hoe since. I've been tryna get a hold of Tori but it seems like she blocked me. I have to have Tori.

-

-

-

-

* Tori's POV *

I wake up to see flowers, a card, and a box on the table in front of me. I sit up and take a look at the flowers. White roses, my favorite. I take the card and read what it says.

My one and only love.

T, always know I love you because I really truly do with all my heart. I miss you and I know you miss me. Let's get back together, baby please. I don't feel like the thug I am without you, I need you.

- Q

I can't help but smile at the card. I pick up the small little box and open it. I look at the bracelet and put it down. I put my face in my hands. I can't except these gifts because I'm not getting back together with Q. I told myself after J.O that I'll never let a clown nigga fool me. My thoughts get interrupted when I feel Q touch me.

"You good?" He asks.

"....Yeah." I say with a fake smile.

"You liked the stuff?" He asks. I get up.

"Listen Q I love the stuff but I can't be with you." I say looking in Q's eyes.

"Why not?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because you hurt me." I say softly.

"T don't you think I'm trying." He says raising his voice a little.

"I'm sorry but I can't take you back Q." I say raising my voice too.

"You don't understand its hard Tori I'm trying." He says.

"You don't understand how it feels to be heartbroken." I say rolling my eyes.

"No I do. That's how I felt everyday of the month without seeing you, talking to you, or even holding you." He says.

"Whatever." I say putting my shoes on.

"You're not going anywhere till we talk this shit out." He says getting in my face. I push him.

"Get out my face." I say. He gets closer to my face.

"No." He says in a deep voice.

"Move before there's I problem." I threat.

"Do something." He says. He looks at my lips.

"Don't come closer." I say. He comes closer. I mush him in the face.

"I'm done with your attitude!" He yells. He grabs me by the waist and roughly kisses me. I try to push him off but after awhile I just go with it. He pushes me against the wall and starts ripping my shirt off.

"Q, stoppppp." I moan as he kissed my neck as he takes my shirt off.

"N-" He gets cut off by my phone. Its a ringtone I haven't heard in a long time. I get out of Q's grip and get my phone. I look at the caller id. Its Drew.

"H-hello?" I say.

"T, come to the park by your house." Drew says.

"D?" I ask.

"Yeah, baby girl." He says.

"I missed you." I say crying a little.

"Come see me and you won't." He says. I hang up. I look at Q.

"I have to go." I say with tears in my eyes.

"You need a ride?" He asks. I nod yes. I put my shirt on and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I still look good. I walk out and go to the car where Q is waiting for me. I sit in the passenger seat. We drive in silence. When we reach my house I get out without saying anything. I see Q is out of sight and run to the park. I see someone sitting at a bench by the basketball court.

"D.." I say softly. He gets up and walks towards me.

"T." He says. I run towards him and give him the tightest hug I can.

"They said you were dead." I say with my eyes burning.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I thought it would be better for you T. So then you wouldn't have to choose." He says still holding me.

"I have to talk to you." I say pulling away from Drew. He leads me to the bench. He sits and I sit by him.

"Talk to me." He says. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch guys play basketball.

"I like you Drew. More than a best friend. I tried to hide the feelings but you seemed like you were more interested in hoes so I tried to stay taken too. I-I love you Drew." I say. He turns to me.

"I love you too Tori." He says and kisses my forehead.

Hope you guys enjoyed!