What Now

I get in my car not knowing what just happened. I could've sworn that was my twin or some bull. Instead of stressing about the situation I go to my apartment only Drew and Q knows about. When I get there I decide I'm up why not start unpacking. Then my phone starts ringing.

"Tori. I was closing the trap up and was wondering if I could come and.." Q trails off.

I don't know why he's acting shy me and him both know how he feels about me.

"Q. Just come over." I chuckle.

"Alright. I'll be there in 5." He says. I can tell he's cheesing hard. I could just imagine that dimple while he showed off his pearly whites.

"Kay." I smile then hang up. I got tired of moving my stuff so I start heading in. I got some clothes out so I can get comfortable. I put on a black tanktop and black adidas basketball shorts with matching socks. I went downstairs to just chill and watch tv but I was interrupted by knocking on my door. I check my phone it's been 3 minutes, I open the door.

"Hey." Q says smiling.

"Wassup?" I say smiling back.

"So you're finally living here full time." He says I nod.

"Pretty much." I chuckle.

"Cool. Now I can come straight from the trap here when you need help." He says laying on my couch.

"Oh gosh." I joke.

"Don't act like you don't love me." He says getting up in my face.

"I don't though." I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

"When you gonna stop playing T." He says moving hair out my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say walking away. Q pulls me back.

"Don't fade me like that." He laughs.

"Whatever Q." I say walking to kitchen. He follows. I go in the fridge and see a Gatorade I grab it and close the fridge. When I turn around Q traps me in the kitchen corner. He looks in my eyes and lifts my chin with his index finger.

"I'm not rushing you T. You're different from the hoes at the trap. You all bout your money. You don't play, you have to be mine ma." He says caressing my cheek. I look away.

"Q... I'm going to be one hundred with you okay?" I say. He nods.

"I've never been in a serious committed relationship. I keep to myself. Have a few crushes, flirt. And from what I hear you just want another side." I say bluntly.

"You know some people just talk." He says looking a little upset.

"Okay. Q we already are going to be hanging out tomorrow, how about you show me the real you since 'some people just talk'." I says copying his voice.

"Let me sleepover. Thanks." He says.

"Your welcome?" I say.

"Can you please move now?" I ask.

"I was gonna do something oh yeah.." He says and comes to my face. I feels something in my stomach, I know they're butterflies but why. I don't get butterflies. Right when our lips meet my phone rings making us pull away from each other. Q smirks at me. I go get my phone.

"Hello?" I say to the phone.

"Didn't I tell your little bite size to call me when you got home?" Drew yells at me through the phone.

"Hope you know you're on speaker." Q says.

"Chill out D I'm fine." I laugh.

"Mm what you doing?" He asks.

"Just chil-" Q cuts me off.

"We were bout to fuck!" Q yells.

"Let me leave y'all alone then have fun." Drew says and hangs up.

"Really Q?" I say. He walks to me.

"You can't deny that you don't want this." He says as he holds me tight and kisses my neck.

"Whatever. You want your cut of the money I made tonight?" I ask trying to ignore his sweet kisses on my neck.

"Ugh. I know that felt good. But yeah I guess." I pull the money out my bra.

"Here ya go."

"Anything interesting happen?" He asks me.

"Well. There was a lady claiming my corner was hers. When she took her hood off I noticed she looked just like me. Then she ran." I tell him.

"So she was sexy. Maybe I should hit her up." He jokes.

"Whatever." I laugh.

"All jokes aside though. Did you follow her?" He asks sitting next to me. I shake my head no.

"T that could've been your mom." He says.

"I know but if she ran she had to been a little weirded out like I was." I say playing in my hair.

"Don't worry I got you. I'm gonna help you find your mom." Q says holding me.

"You're just saying that because you want to get into my pants." I roll my eyes.

"That and you deserve to know your real mom." He says as he kisses my nose.

"Fuck you." I laugh.

"Okay." Q takes his shirt off.

"Don't do that. Keep your shirt on." I say covering my eyes.

- Quick update. You guys should look out for my new book, it's called Catch No Feelings I'll be publishing it tomorrow night.