Get it?

- Drew's POV -

I made a man that I met do me a favor and call Tori to tell her I "died". He said she was crying. I think this is the best thing I can do for her now though. I love her more than a best friend and it would be wrong for me to make her pick between me and Q. I decided I'm gonna leave her alone and let her be happy, even if it means I'm not happy.

* Q's POV *

I've been up with Tori since she got the call. I mean I wasn't happy that him and Tori had something but I didn't want the guy to die. He was pretty cool too. I feel like shit. I made food but Tori won't eat. She's almost traumatized. She's been in bed and won't even talk any more. I don't know what to do. I walk into the room.

"Babe can you please eat. It's not healthy." I tell her. Nothing.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I ask caressing her face.

"Bring Drew back." She says with a tear rolling down her cheek. I kiss her forehead. I sit on the bed next to her and think. How am I going to get Tori through this? I know how it feels to lose a best friend and it hurts so I'm not going to rush her. I go to sleep and hope I can get an idea.

Since y'all were mad. I been had these chapters planned but I decided to chop this one in half. Hope you enjoyed! I'll be updating tomorrow too.