Me?

"My name is Tori." I say backing up.

"No Andria.." She says touching my cheek. I flinch as her cold fingers run across my warm cheek.

"I- I'm sorry I'll be back." I say backing away and then walking out the store. I walk and sit on a wooden chair in the middle of the mall. Everything that I felt before wanting to know my real mom, turned into fear. What if she doesn't like what I've become?

- Q's POV -

"So Tor- Andria is your daughter?" I ask Ari.

"Yeah. Q, right?" She asks.

"Yeah how you know me?" I ask.

"You took after your father. The throne and all. Um I think we should check on Andria." She says walking out. I follow with the bags in my hands. I see Ari and Tori hugging when I get out there.

"So I see you guys warmed up to each other pretty quickly." I joke. They look at me and smile.

"I like him. He's a keeper." Ari says to Tori.

"So are you going to go by Adriana or Tori?" I laugh.

"I'm gonna stick to Tori only because it rhymes with Ari." Tori says smiling.

"Already trying to be like me." Her mom says smiling.

"But I see you took after me." She said smiling at Tori again.

"But Mom. Uh, I promised Q we would have the day together. I'll give you my number and address and here." Tori says giving her mom her number and address... and money.

"I should be giving you the money." Ari laughs.

"But thanks have fun baby. Be safe," she says as she kisses Tori's forehead. "Q take care of my baby. Hurt her and you'll get murked." She turns around and walks back to the store. I watch, there is no doubt that her and Tori aren't related.

"You want to spend time with me." I tease Tori.

"I just didn't want you to bring my clothes to some hoe." She says playfully rolling her eyes.

"Let's get to your house." I say as we walk out the mall.

"Alright." She says. She pops the trunk of my truck.

I put the bags inside the car and she watches me.

"What?" I say looking back at her.

"You're doing all of this for me. Why?" She asks me while I finish putting the bags in. I shut the trunk and walk to her.

"I told you I'm going to show you the real me. I just want you Tori." I kiss her forehead and get in the driver's seat. She gets in the car and looks out the window. We ride back in silence. When we get to Tori's house we take all the bags together and bring them into her room.

"Why you not talking T?" I ask.

"I don't know." She says as we walk down the steps.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask her.

"Play some basketball and relax." She says stretching.

"You're not better than me though." I say.

"Bet." She says smiling.

"Aight." I say smiling back

Sorry I haven't been updating guys. I've been busy with a whole bunch of things in school. Plus I've been having trouble writing new chapters.
Shay