Believe Me!

- Q's POV -

Man I really was feeling Tori. I answer the phone ready to curse out old dude and he saying that she needs to come back to his house tonight. If she's entertaining he can have her. I knew I shouldn't have trust her ass she's just another hoe. I'm still in her driveway when I see I'm guessing J.O pull up. He got out and went to the door. He knocked and Tori came to the door and pushed him out then he punched her. That's when I decided to get involved. I got out my car and ran to Tori's door.

"Why you hitting her for?" I yell at him.

"Stay out of this." He yells back.

"You treating YOUR girl like that. You're a lie nigga don't you ever come by MY girl like that." I say and punch him with my all. I go to Tori and close the front door.

"You good?" I ask.

"I'm fine, thank you." She says and walks to the couch and pulls some covers on her.

"Tori.. I didn't kno-" She cuts me off.

"No. Get out. You didn't want to listen to me so I'm not going to listen to you. Besides I'm just another hoe right." She says with her eyes watery.

"T. I'm sorry. I'm not use to having someone who looks as good as you sticking to one guy." I say honestly.

"I'm not like other girls. Q I like you and you're playing around like we're 15. I'm not gonna do bull." She says looking in my eyes.

"I understand.." I say.

"You don't. And I'm done with you. Please get out!" She says wiping her tears away. I sit by her. I pull her close to me.

"I never said this to any girl.. T, I love you please stay with me." I say. I kiss her and hold her tight.

I have writer's block, I hope you guys enjoyed.
- Shay