Say My Name

- Tori's POV -

Q is still holding me when someone walks in his office. I turn around and see a thick darkskin girl with poetic justice braids and fake ass Ray-Ban glasses. She lookes at me and Q shocked. I know she's not any of the traphouse hoes cause if they see me walk in Q's they know to knock. But this chick, naw she was on some other shit.

"Who the fuck is this?" She asks Q.

"No, who the fuck are you?" I ask her.

"I'm Q's girl." She says. I look at Q then back at her.

"Okay, let me go so you guys can figure this out, cause I might snatch a bitch's weave out." I say walking to the door.

"Yeah hoe get to stepping." I hear her mumble. I walk to her smile and punch the shit out her face repeatedly till she's on the ground. I hold my fist and start walking to the door.

"And Krystal, my name isn't hoe, it's Tori." I say and walk out the trap. It's like one good thing happens and another problem comes.

* Q's POV *

I didn't know what to do on some real shit. After spending a day with Tori I learned her brother taught her how to fight, and he taught her well. She left a crying Krystal on my floor. This thirsty bitch lying talking bout she's my girl, fuck outta here. If anyone is my girls it's Tori. I walk out the trap to see if Tori's car was still there. I honestly don't care bout Krystal. I see Tori's car and jog to it. I knock on her window. She rolls it down.

"T, I promise you I didn't plan on her coming." I tell her.

"I know. It's okay. I jus- I have to think." She says.

"Atleast let me fix your hand for you." I say. I look at her bloody knuckles.

"I'm okay, bye Q." She says and pulls off. We literally just made up and Krystal has to fuck it up once again.

- Tori's POV -

I'm not mad at Q but I just wanna get home wrap my hand and let Q, Drew, and I chill with my mama. She's been dying for us all to eat together and get to know each other more.

-

-

-

When I get home I go straight to the bathroom and wash the blood off my knuckles. Then I dry my hand, I wrap my hand and go in my room. I'm changing because I want to be comfortable not because I want to be classy. I take out some black adidas basketball shorts, fully white adidas shoes and an original black and white adidas t-shirt. I take my phone out of the back pocket of the pants I jusr took off and call Drew.

"Wassup?" He answers.

"Nothing, D I was wondering if you want to come over and dinner at my mom's house." I quickly say hoping he'll say yes.

"Sure can my new girl come?" He asks.

"As long as she isn't rude cause I'll slap a bitch." I say seriously. Drew chuckles.

"Alright, I got you." He says.

"Bet." I say. I hang up and call Q.

"Hello?" He asks. I can tell he's smoking.

"Q, it's Tori. Want to come with me to my mom's for dinner?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll be there in 5, okay ma?" He says.

"Okay." I smile. I go in my room and look in my full body mirror. I let my long light brown hair out which is naturally curly. I sit on my bed and text my mom.