Closer

* Drew's POV *

I'm just at home on the phone with a friend of mine when I see Tori calling me.

"Yo I gotta call you later." I hang up and answer Tori.

"Wassup T?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but you were the only person she had under her family contacts." I hear a woman say.

"Where's Tori?" I ask getting up.

"She's in the hospital. She's been in an accident. If you could please come, that would be wonderful." She says.

"Okay, I'm coming right now." I say and hang up. I run to my car and speed to the hospital. I walk in and go the receptionist.

"Oh hey its you Ms. Williams." I say to the receptionist. She was there when Tori's "mom" was in the hospital.

"Hey baby boy, Tori is in the emergency room. She needs blood." She tells me. Great. I nod and walk to the emergency room. I pick up my phone and call Tori's biological mom.

"What's up Drew?" She asks.

"Tori is in the hospital and she needs blood ASAP. Can you please come?" I say as fast as I can.

"Of course!" She says and hangs up. I sit in the waiting room thinking about Tori. The kiss. How she had gotten into the accident. I've told her about driving when she has a migraine. Was that why she crashed? Was it stress? I love her and just want her to be okay. But if Q is what's gonna make her okay maybe I should step away.. So much in so little time.

Very short and boring update I know, I'm sorry.