Loyal

- Q's POV -

Man I'm tired of these bitches blowing up my phone. Krystal was a one nighter that never got the hit and kept hitting me up. I get in my car and sit there staring at Tori's apartment. Man I fucked up, I just hope I'll get her back. I start my engine and drive home I need a smoke now.

-

-

-

-

When I get home I roll one on the couch and call Tori. She sends me to voicemail.

- Tori's POV -

"Drew I really was starting to like him." I say venting to Drew like I always do.

"T forgeg about him. You gave a day up with your actual mom to be with him and thats how he act? He need to go kick some damn rocks." Drew says as mad as me.

"I know. I know. What have you been up to though?" I ask him

"Nothing. I met this thickie though her name starts with a K, that's all she told me." He says causing me to laugh.

"Wow D. Just be careful you know I come from tribe Slap A Hoe." I tell.

"You be careful too. Love you sis." He says through the phone.

"Love you too bruh bruh." I say and hang up. Seems like Drew is the only family I have that I can trust and be real with. I decide to get some sleep because I've had a busy day full of bull today.

- Q's POV -

* 3 days later *

It's been 3 days since I heard from Tori. She's been in my head since the incident. I spoke to her mom and she said Tori's fine but I know she's not. Even though after her family told her who she really is she didn't feel like she could trust anyone. She trusted me though, I let her down. Right now I'm just chilling in the trap smoking one. I hear someone walk right in my office.

"Who the fuck ar-" I spin my chair around and see Tori standing there looking mad.

"Here is your cut of my last selling." She says dropping money on my table.

"Thanks." I say. She starts walking to the door but I stop her, "Wait." I say. She touches the door and slowly turns around.

"What?" She says calmly.

"Tori, I swear Krystal wasn't anything. I was going to spend all day with you." I say walking to her.

"Q it doesn't even matter anymore." She says looking at me.

"Yes it does. Tori I know how you feel. You had that one person you could trust and be real with but they failed you. Look I'm sorry T. I caught feelings for you. That whole day at the park was amazing. I want more days like that with you." I say pouring myself out there.

"Q... bye." She says about to leave. I gently pull her closer to me.

"Please Tori." I say.

"Let go of me Q, I'm done." She says pushing me.

"No come here." I grab her face and passionately kiss her.

* Tori's POV *

Q grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. He placed his hands on my butt and asked for entrance in my mouth. I let him in, I couldn't help it anymore I missed this boy like crazy. This kiss wasn't like the one at the park, it meant more I could feel it. We both pull back.

"Please?" He says biting his lip. I nod my head. He grabs me into a tight hug and I lay my head on his chest.

"I missed you." The words slip out.

"I missed you more." He says kissing my forehead.

- short update. I've been busy but I love all my new followers so I decided to give you guys an update :)