Moment 4 Life

3 weeks later...

* Q's POV *

Tori picked who she wanted. She hasn't talked to me since Drew came back. It hasn't been the same. I feel different knowing T isn't with me anymore. I shoulve treated her better, she deserves it. Maybe Drew is the right one for her, he'll treat her better than I every could. I get up and lock all the doors to my house then I go into my den. I take out my glock and put it to my head. I'm nothing to Tori, so I don't matter to the world either. I take a deep breath. I shut my eyes tight and BANG BANG.

* Drew's POV *

Lately Tori's been having morning sickness and been eating more. We are sitting here waiting for 5 minutes, its felt like hours though. Whatever the outcome is I'm taking care of Tori. My thoughts are intruded by Tori getting up.

"It's been five?" I ask. She nods. I get up behind her. She picks up the test.

"I'm pregnant." She says. I smile. She puts the test down.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" I yell.

"You're gonna be a dad." She says as she hugs me.

"This is great T! We gonna have a boy alright and we gonna make him flee and he's gonna be sexy." I tell her holding her.

"I can't wait." She smiles.

"Me either babe." I say running my fingers through her hair.

* Q's POV *

Man.. I'm watching from up here and see how happy Tori and Drew are. I happy for her. That's all I want to see, is Tori happy.

"I love you Tori." I mumble to myself.

Epilogue

Later that day JD had swung by Q's to check on him because he had been acting down. When JD couldn't get in Q's house he knew there was something wrong Q always left the doors open. JD got in the house his own way and looked for Q high and low when finally he got into Q's den. He couldn't believe his best friend would do this to himself especially over a girl. JD thought Tori should know even though they didn't talk anymore. Tori was shocked. She never wanted anyone to die. She may not love Q but she felt bad. She and Drew went to his funeral to show respect.

1 year later Tori is blessed with a newborn baby boy her and Drew decide to name him DJ, for Drew Junior. Tori and her mother have gotten much closer and have made peace with her "mom" and "brother". Drew and Tori happy together and have hopes for happy endings.

The End.