2 On

- Tori's POV -

"Let me change so I can beat your ass." I say laughing.

"Okay, fine. I'm gonna change too." Q says walking into my room.

"Where are YOU going?" I ask following him.

"To get some clothes and change in here." He says going through my draws.

"No, I'm changing in here." I whine.

"You act like I ain't see that bangin' ass body during the summer ma." He says causing me to blush. I take my shirt and pants off. I take out some basketball shorts and put them on. I feel arms around my hips.

"Let me get my shirt on." I say trying to pull away. Q pulls me to him. He looks me in my eyes.

"Tori.." he trails off looking in my face, "I'm gon' beat that ass! Get your shirt on girl." He laughs. Q takes his clothes off and grabs a shirt and basketball shorts out of his bag. He puts them on.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yup. Don't forget the basketball." He chuckles and goes downstairs.

"Why would I forget th- you know what shut up Q." I say as I go downstairs. I open my small closet and get my basketball.

"Let's go T." He says. I nod my head agreeing.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Let's make this game fast. Up to 5." I say, dribbling in place.

"Alright ladies first." He says.

"Oh yeah, here." I say bounce passing it to him.

"Funny." Q passes it back.

"Alright." I say. I start dribbling with him on me. I pull back and fake forward making him go forward as I shoot from the 3 point line.

"3 for me.. 0 for you. Hmmmmm." I laugh.

"Okay okay. Check." I give him the ball and he starts doing all this tricks.

"I hate when you guys do that. Tricks don't mean anything if you not shooting." I say annoyed. He nods and tries to fake me out but I sprint to the basket and get his rebound. I dribble to the three point line and score again.

"6, I win." I smile.

"Nah, I let you win." I laugh.

"It's okay, pretty boy." I start walking back to the car. Q grabs me.

"You playing around. This is all you would have to give me everyday." He whispers in my ear.

"I'm not going to stay committed." I say in the crook of his neck.

"T, we can make this happen." He says rubbing my back and holding me tighter.

"I don't know." I say.

"Listen, be with me for a week. If I screw up, say no more." He says pulling away.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Look in my eyes and say you will." Q says. I look in his eyes.

"I will."

"Alright, the week is starting today!" He yells running to the car. I grab my basketball and run after him.

"Q! Stop playing!" I yell as I get to the car.

"Okay. Gimme this." He smiles. I give him the ball.

"Now come here." He says. I come to him.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He says as he grabs me closer. Q grabs my face and shoves his lips on mine. He puts his hands on my waist as I put mine on his neck. He soon takes control and shoves his tongue in my mouth. I add mine too making our tongues dance together. We pull apart and laugh.

"That was..." I trail off,

"Great." Q finishes for me.

"Yea." I blush.

"Let's go chill at your house T." Q tells me.

"Okay." I say. We get into the car and drive to my house. While we are in the car my song comes on.

Girl, don’t hide that p****
You should be the type to provide that p****
And let a thug hit it
You ain’t gotta get dressed or do your hair
Girl I got 24 hours
24 hours, it’s just me and you
I got 24 hours, 24 hours, 24 hours
You won’t have nothing on, for 24 hours!

Yeah, you look good wit no make up on
Sex, sex in the morning
You ain't no good girl, good girl, you’re a bad girl
You ain't no side chick, you know you fine
You a thicky wit yo thick a**
I know everywhere you take
We f*** then get some sleep
Wake up then do it again!

Q turns off the car and kills my vibe.

"Really?" I ask annoyed.

"Come on. I feel like watching a movie and laying with you." Q says.

"That sounds so...... CORNY." I say unlocking the front door.

"I'll have you know alot of girls find that "classy"." He says putting quotes around classy.

"Well I'm not like alot of girls, I'm not "classy"." I say doing the same.

"Good to know." Q says kissing my forehead.

"Now, how about that movie." I say as we both sit on the couch.

"Let's watch Annebelle. I got it on bootleg." He says.

"Alright you set up and I'll relax. I mean it was your idea." I smirk at Q.

"Fine with me." He says smirking back. I go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and then do my business. Then, I wash my hands and go back downstairs in the living room. I hear Q's phone ringing.

"T can you get that for me!" Q says as he's setting everything up.

"Sure." I say. I pick his phone up and press it to my ear.

"Hello, is this Q?" I hear a female voice ask.

"No, its a friend." I say.

"Well, tell Q that he better come over tonight like he promised so we can watch movies and cuddle." She says.

"No problem... I didn't get your name." I say.

"Its Krystal." She says.

"Okay bye Krystal." I say and hang up. I look at Q.

"Okay. Ready to watch the movie?" He asks finishing up.

"How many people did you plan to watch a movie with today Q?" I ask calmly.

"Just you." He says.

"Well that's not what Krystal said." I say walking to the couch. Q looks at me.

"I thought you wanted to actually spend time with me. Get to know me. So what if we didn't even get to start the movie? You would leave me and go watch a movie with Krystal so you can have a quickie?" I say still calm.

"No its not like that." He says.

"You know what. It doesn't matter what it is like and what it isn't like cause you week with me.. is over." I say.

"Come on." He says.

"And I thought I actually was starting to have feelings for you." I say looking him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"No don't be. Just know I won't be at the traphouse any more." I say then walk upstairs.