That Heart Is So Cold (pt.3)

(BIGBY'S POV)

I heard a knock on the door and I got up out of my chair to see who it was. (Play song here lmao) To my surprise, Snow White was standing there with her jacket un-buttoned and a little bit of clevage showing. "Uh, Snow...what are you doing here?" I said trying show how not to look down at her breasts. She pushed me back gently and shut the door behind her, locking it. Um.. I thought. "Uhh..what do you need?" I asked awkwardly. She shrugged off her jacket and started un-buttoning her shirt slowly one by one. "Oh, that's actually a really good question..what do I need?" she asked, seductively. I felt a stir and a twitch down there as I continued to stare at her closely. Once she got done un-buttoning, she walked up close to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "What I need, Bigby, is you," she smirked. She bit her lip and brushed up against my bulge lightly. I then lost all control and grabbed her waist, pulling her into a passionate kiss. I licked her bottom lip, begging (on my knees lol jk) for entrance and she smirked. Snow parted her lips and I took the opportunity to insert my tongue in her mouth. "Mmm" she moaned as our tongues danced together in rhythm. I felt her cold hands untie my tie and start un-buttoning my shirt. She eventually undid all the buttons and I shrugged it off my shoulders. I moved my lips to the crook of her neck and starts sucking and biting, giving her a mark to show that she's mine. She moaned and groaned as she felt all the muscle and ab sculpted into my torso. I continued biting as I grabbed her ass for a brief moment. She gasped at that. She pushed me into the chair and got down on her knees. "Now let's see the beast that's lying underneath," she smirked. She yanked off my pants to see my black briefs with a HUGE tent. The princess rubbed me through my underwear as I started to grunt and moan a little. She pulled off my briefs as my erection sprung free, almost smacking her in the face. Her jaw dropped to the floor at my size. She wrapped her slender fingers around it and started stroking up and down slowly. "Mmmph, Snow..shit," I moaned.  She smirked and decided to tease me by swirling her toungue around the tip. I grabbed onto the armrest of the chair as I felt the tingling waves of pleasure. "Ah god, I fuckin' hate teases," I said. "But I love seeing you like this," Snow smirked. She gave my tip one last lick and kiss and started going down, teasing with her tongue. "UGNGG, MMPPH," I moaned out. She went up and down my cock in rhythm as I clenched my teeth, clawing at the armrests. "Ah, fuck!" I groaned. My heart was beating so quick as I was breathing heavily. She moaned against my dick, the vibrations giving me more pleasure. My head fell back as I kept moaning. My eyes turned yellow, my beard and body hair grew fuller and my teeth and fingernails got sharper. She stopped and stroked me for a bit. "Mmmpphhh hgggg," I bit my lip to prevent the moans. She wrapped her lips around me again and I grabbed the back of her head, guiding her up and down. I felt my orgasm come closer as I kept pulling her head up and down. I tried to keep myself from writhing but as my climax was coming closer and closer, it was to no avail. Without control, I started thrusting into her mouth as I moaned louder and louder. I felt it about to come out and I let loose. "ARRRGGGHHHH-" I woke up in a sweat and was panting from the intense sex dream. FUCK! I CANT BELIEVE THAT WAS DREAM! I thought angrily. I looked around and saw Colin walk out of the kitchen, rolling a can of beer on the floor to me. "Oh, you're awake, by the way can you open my can?" Colin asked. I sighed and grabbed the can, opening it. I placed it on the floor as Colin walked up to it. I sat down as he continued talking, "Man, you woke up with all of that moaning you were doing. Hell, you were moanin' out Snow's name like 3 or 4 ti- HOLY SHIT THAT'S A BIG TENT!" he yelled with eyes wide. I looked down to see an enormous tent (lol) and quickly covered it with my arms. Colin rolled on the floor laughing at my unwanted boner. I glared at him with yellow eyes and he instantly stopped. "Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you....why were you crying last night? What happened?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "None of your damn business, Colin," I said, walking to the kitchen, still covering the front of my pants. He followed me saying, "Just tell me. You know I'm here for you, Bigby." I grabbed a bottle out of the refrigerator and took a swig. I looked down to see that my erection was gone. "That's great and all, Colin, but I don't need advice from a pig right now," I said with a smirk. "C'mon, that's a low blow." I walked to back to the living room and sat in my chair and Colin sat in front of me. "Just tell me what's going on," he said. "Can't you just drop it?" I pleaded. "Let me think about it....nope," he said, raising an eyebrow. I lit a cigarette and rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll tell you."