Made My Day

(BIGBY'S POV)

I walked the business office to see Snow holding a stack of papers in her arms as Crane was yelling at her. "What the hell were you thinking, Ms.Snow?! You have a ton a paperwork to do, and you decide to take a BREAK and go for a walk with Mr.Wolf?!!!" Crane yelled in her face. Ugh, not this fucker, I thought as I continued to walk up to them. "Sir, at the time, I finished everything and Bigby just wanted me to relax a bit!" she yelled back. Crane turned his head to see me walk up. "Ah, there's that rotten scoundrel himself," he said. "Back off, Crane, don't yell at her. She works hard every fucking day and she deserved a break," I said, raising my voice a little. Snow turned her head and smiled at me. Ichabod just rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever, just get to work, Ms.White." I looked at him as he walked out of the business office. Motherfucker, I thought. "Wow, what a prick," I said, putting a hand in my pocket.  "Yeah, but what can you do?" she said, placing the stack of work on her desk. A few papers fell on the ground from that. She sighed as she bent over to pick it up. (play song here LOL) My eyes were instantly glued to her booty. My eyes widened by how big her bottom was. My god, how does she fit all of that in her skirt? I thought to myself. I felt a stir in my lower region as I continued to stare. She got up and turned around. I immediately turned my head and looked at the archives. She put the few sheets of paper on top of the stack and sat down. She grabbed her pen and looked up at me. Snow looked down at my pants and covered her mouth, giggling. I raised my eyebrow at her and said, "What's so funny?" Her eyes pointed down at my pants and I looked down to see a pitched-tent in my pants. "OH SHIT," I yelled as I covered my pants with my hands. Snow burst out laughing, slapping the desk. "Oh, my god, Bigby hahahaahaha, you made my daayyyy!" she said, laughing. I smiled at the fact that I made her day. I ran out of the business office, embarrassed. I saw Grendel in line, smirking at me, saying, "Awh, did your lady love give you a little boner?" I sighed and said, "Shut up, Gren."