Alone At Night With Two Glasses Of Wine

(SNOW'S POV)

Tonight is the night, I thought. The cubs were spending the night at their Auntie Rose Red's house, so it was just me and BIGby. I smirked as I hid in the bathroom, taking off all my clothes. I grabbed a pair of purple silk lingerie panties and a blue lacy bra. I un-did my ponytail and let my hair fall onto my shoulders. I put on my red high-heels and looked at myself in the mirror. Oooh, tonight is the night, alright, I thought, with an evil grin on my face.

(BIGBY'S POV)

I lit a candle and placed it on a table in our bedroom. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses. I'm so classy, I thought as i grabbed the wine bottle out of the fridge. I poured the wine into the two glasses and walked back to the room. I set the glasses on the table, took of my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I left my shirt un-buttoned and flung the tie around my neck. I heard a door open and shortly after, saw Snow walk out in that sexy lingerie. I grabbed both the wine glasses and handed one to her. "You classy man," she chuckled, taking a sip of the wine. I rested my elbow on the door-frame, taking a sip of the wine. "Why, thank you, my lady," I said, seductively. She bit her lip and set her wine glass on the table. Snow then kissed me roughly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my glass on the table as well and put my hands on her waist. She nibbled on my bottom lip, making me grunt a little. I licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance, but she teased me and wouldn't let me in. I smirked into the kiss and gently pinched her thigh. Her mouth opened as she gasped and I took the chance to stick my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues wrestled to win, but I let her win. She searched my mouth with her tongue and I searched hers as well. She grabbed my tie and threw it off. Snow tore off my shirt, pulling away with a seductive smirk on her face. I kissed the crook of her neck, sucking and biting. She moaned in pleasure of my kisses. The princess moved her hands to my pants and put her hands in my pants. She began to fell and rub my bulge. "Oh god, mpph, Snow," I moaned. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter as my tent was getting bigger and bigger. Snow smirked and threw me on the bed. She walked up to me, seductively and got on top of me. She pulled some hand-cuffs out of my pocket and hand-cuffed me to the bed. Snow yanked my pants down and my erection popped up, standing tall. She bit her lips and said, "mmm, you well-endowed wolf, howl for me." "Woof woof, Snow," I said with a smirk. Snow shook her head and wrapped her mouth around my tip, sucking and teasing with her tongue. "Mpphh, ungghh" I moaned. I felt her smirk on my dick as she stuck my dick as far as she could in her mouth, sucking, bobbing her head up and down. "OOHH UGHHH," I moaned louder. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Howl for me, Bigby, howl." Before I could react, she put me back in her mouth and sucked some more. "AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I howled. She moaned as she continued licking and sucking at my dick like a popsicle. She snaked her hand under my balls and started massaging them and fondling them. I felt my climax coming closer and closer, but I didn't want to have my release just yet. I forced my way out of the hand-cuffs and grabbed her shoulders, flipping her on her back, so I was on top now. I tore off her bra and slipped her panties down her legs. I gave her a questionable look, and she nodded. I eased inside of her, and we both gasped. I thrusted slowly at first, but gradually sped up. We moaned and groaned as I thrusted into her. "OOOH, YEAH, MPHH RIGHT THERE!" I continued to thrust harder and faster on that one part of her that brought her intense pleasure. She fell over edge and orgasmed, "UUHHH!" I felt something build up my stomach and I swiftly pulled out of her, stroking my dick quickly. "ARRRUUHHHHH!", I moaned as I came all over her glorious stomach  I fell next to her and we were panting for a minute. "Jesus, *panting* Bigby," Snow said. I looked at her stomach and chuckled. "Sorry about the mess." She playfully hit me on the shoulder. "Fuck you," she giggled.