chapter 25 SEASON FINALE

*Wedding Day!*

*Rachel's POV* I'm getting married today... I'm so nervous! Quinn said that it's normal to have cold feet. It happens to everyone. So, I'm hoping that that's the case. I wonder how Finn feels. Is he going to back out of this? Please don't... At least I have everyone here supporting me. We got into this deep conversation last night about my parents. I got really upset. My mind was just caught up on the fact that I won't have my dad walking me down the isle, or my mom sitting in the front row crying. These things shouldn't make me upset, because I know that they're happy for me. I just miss them. I wish I could see Finn. He'd know what to say to cheer me up. He always does when I don't know how to do it myself.

Rachel: So, how do I look?
Quinn: Rachel, you're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I think I'm going to cry!
Rachel: Please don't!
Quinn: Just know that I'll be there, right next to you. I'll be crying my eyes out! My little Rachie has grown up so fast!
Tina: Rachel! I'm so excited!
Santana: You look h-o-t-t, hot!
Rachel: Thanks Santana. I've got the best bridesmaids ever... Thanks you guys.
Quinn: What's wrong Rach? You seem a little sad... Are you still sad about your parents?
Rachel: Yes! Every girl dreams of the day when her father hands her over to her husband... I'm not going to get that Quinn. I don't get to have that! My mom's not going to be there for me... She's not going to kiss my cheek at the reception. *Tearing up* It's not fair..
Quinn: *Goes and hugs Rachel trying to comfort her* Rachel... Listen, I know. I know you're sad. But it's ok! Just think of us... We'll all be here. And Sam is going to walk you down the isle. He's one of your best friends! You'll be fine! You love Finn, and he loves you! This is going to be the best day of your life. You'll never forget it. And they're here. Your mom and dad are with us today. You know that they'll be out sitting in the crowd watching their baby girl marry the love of her life!
Rachel: *Wiping her tears* Thanks Quinn... I love you.
Quinn: I love you too! Now, go out there and get married!

*Finn's POV* Cold feet? What the hell is that? Apparently it's when you have second thoughts about getting married... I have none of that! I'm so ready. We have like five minutes until it starts... I'm so exhausted. We stayed up until like 3 o'clock playing video games. And I was the first one to crash... But, my adrenaline is so high, it's not affecting me much. Ok, 3 minutes... I'm ready!

Puck: Dude... settle down!
Finn: Sorry, I'm just excited.
Puck: Yeah, I kinda figured that out.
Sam: Ok, good luck dude! See ya on the other side!
Finn: Wait, where are you going?
Sam: They asked me to walk Rach down the isle.
Finn: Ok...

*Finn's POV* Shit... I bet she's so sad. Her parents aren't here. Sam has to walk her. I wish I could see her and tell her that everything's alright.

*A few minutes pass and Finn walks down to the alter. He's waiting on Rachel and the music starts playing.*

Rachel: *Walking down the isle with Sam*
Sam: It's ok Rach... Stop shaking. *whispering*
Rachel: Just don't let me trip.
Sam: I got ya.

*Rachel gets to the alter. Finn is smiling ear to ear. The preacher goes on about the traditional speech.*
Preacher: Finn and Rachel have prepared their own vows today... Finn?
Finn: Rachel, I love you... And you know that. I've loved you since the day I saw you... I didn't know it, but it was always inside of me. And, I'll love you until the day I die. You mean everything to me, and more. I promise to be painfully honest with you. To keep you safe, to make you happy... To never change and to keep you from changing. Because you're perfect just the way you are. I love you, and can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you.
Preacher: Rachel?
Rachel: Wow... well, I don't think I can top that, but I'll try. Ok, well... I love you more than I can say. You were being modest when you said that I was perfect. You act like you're getting so lucky, when I'm the one that really is. You're more than anything I ever could have imagined. I used to pretend that I hated you in high school. Every girl was crazy about the tall, handsome quarterback. I had to be the one dramatic girl who wasn't in love with him... Because I have to take my chances if I can make a scene... *smiles* But I was just like all the other girls. I loved you. But I just got lucky. You're mine, and you always will be.
Preacher: I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!
Finn and Rachel: *kiss*

*They go to the reception and have an amazing night*

YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 3