chapter 12

*Finn's POV* It's so good to have her back. She's staying at my place tonight, and I invited Puck and Quinn over tomorrow to eat brunch with us... It's going to be a good day. I can hold her, kiss her, hug her... It's like heaven.

*Rachel's POV* I missed him so much... The smell of him, the feel of his arms around me... It's just so good to be back home. Well, not home, well... yes, home is wherever I'm with him. I love him, and nothing's ever going to change that.

*They're lying in bed together. Finn's holding Rachel and they're talking*
Finn: Tell me about it.
Rachel: About what?
Finn: About everything... Broadway, traveling, singing...
Rachel: You couldn't imagine it. It was an awesome experience.
Finn: The best one?
Rachel: Not quite, but it was up there.
Finn: What's the best one?
Rachel: I don't know... This maybe?
Finn: I love you...
Rachel: I love you too.
Finn: So tell me.
Rachel: Ok, well... Like I said before, the first few months were hell. I tried my best to forget them.--
Finn: Sorry...
Rachel: It's ok... But after a while, I got used to being alone. The first show I remember was in Washington. It was cold, and I was really nervous for this one. I don't remember why, but anyway. I did an amazing job. After that, I wasn't scared to preform anymore. My favorite city that I visited... I think it would have to be Chicago... It was such an amazing city Finn. You would like it there. Oh! I remember on the one show, I think it was in Kentucky, that I lost my voice! Right in the middle of a show! It was the worst thing that happened to me. I was so embarrassed.
Finn: It couldn't have been that bad. Didn't you have a backup person or something?
Rachel: Well of course! But you don't understand... it was so scary!
Finn: It sounds awesome Rach... I missed you though.
Rachel: I missed you too. What about you? What did you do while I was gone?
Finn: Nothing exciting. School work.... Did stuff with Puck and Quinn...
Rachel: Josh is so cute... He's adorable.
Finn: Do you think you'll ever want kids?
Rachel: Of course. I just don't know when...
Finn: After you've won your first Tony still?
Rachel: I don't know if I want to wait that long... You know....
Finn: I get it... I'm just so happy you're back.
Rachel: Me too...
Finn: I invited Puck and Quinn and Josh over tomorrow. I hope you don't mind.
Rachel: No, I don't. I don't even think Puck knows I'm back yet. Not unless Quinn told him.
Finn: So yeah, he knows.
Rachel: Yeah, probably. I can't believe that he's the same guy that used to throw slushies at me in high school.
Finn: He's changed a lot. You should see him with Josh... He's the one acting like a baby.
Rachel: Oh god... I have to get my video camera... Hello Youtube!
Finn: Ultimate social smackdown!
Rachel: I'm joking, but that's gotta be hilarious!
Finn: Yeah, you have to see it.
Rachel: *yawns*
Finn: You tired?
Rachel: So tired... Big day...
Finn: Yeah, little bit! I'll see you in the morning.. Love you.
Rachel: Love you too.