They discussed the measures they took to clear the scandals that broke the internet and the big lump of compensation the taxi driver received to keep his silence. Basically, everything that's needed to keep my reputation flawless. I kept my head down the entire time and didn't dare say a word. I've been at war with myself for not being able to voice out my thoughts in general but at this point, I am at fault. The best way to help the situation was just to keep my mouth shut.

They asked me to leave the room so they could have a word with my manager. I obediently left and waited outside. From what I understood back in there, they just wanted me to keep a low profile and avoid anything that may draw further attention to me. I don't really mind. In fact, I seldom go out with friends anyways. It was just that freaking time and I just had to mess up! I really felt like punching the wall so I put my hands in my jacket pockets and clenched them into fists. Then I felt something. I took my hand out and found a crumpled paper from my right side pocket. I softly bumped my head against the wall when I realized what it was. I closed my eyes and wished the feeling to go away.

Jinjja. Why does she have to write it in Korean? She can't even say "Thank you" the right way.

I pulled the note out again and read it one more time. I can just imagine her struggling with every letter. Some effort she gave into writing this whole thing. Aish. This just made me feel worse than ever. Damn it.

"Jungkook-a. Jungkook-a."

I was so lost in thought I didn't realize my manager was already right beside me. "Hey, are you alright?"

I nodded and smiled, discreetly placing the note back into my pocket.

"You sure? You seemed so deep in thought." He keenly looked at me.

"I was just worried about you. They might be ganging up on you in there."

He laughed at my sick humor but I wasn't kidding. They ARE capable of that. "Well, it was better than I expected. But don't worry yourself. Things will be alright. Come on, let's go."

I was back in my apartment and didn't know what to do with the long hours of free time. I wasn't in the mood for movies nor music. Yes, even singers like me experience that. I sometimes find myself just laying on my bed, wide awake, doing and thinking of nothing at all.

Now's a good time for some sugar in my system. I need some boost to rid these bad vibes off. Damn, I should have bought some ice cream on my way home. I checked my fridge and regretted it as soon as I opened it.

I gritted my teeth and tried to look away but hell, it was so damn cute. Receiving gifts from women is nothing new to me but this sure is the first one I ever found right inside my home. I tried to pull back as I thought that taking it would mean giving in and that would equate to losing. So I closed the fridge and walked away.

"Aish. She wouldn't know it anyways." I marched back towards the fridge and took it out. I plunged in the spoon that came along with it and quickly felt the sweetness pierce through my palate. I haven't been to this café and I must say their concept is very unique. Hell, they have shovels for spoons! ... Aish. It was nice of her to bring one home for me.

My heart suddenly sank in my chest. It would have been even nicer if I was sharing this with her.

"Kamsahamnida." I imitated the way she said it and suddenly found my lips curving into a smile. A thought came to mind all of a sudden but I was quick enough to dodge it off.

Aniya. Aniya. Aniya. I shook my head over and over.

"NO!" I said out loud. But even so, I still felt uncertain.
_______________________________________
JK's POV