71. Arrival

YOONGI'S POV

We managed to escape from the airport that was already swarming with people, trying our best not to draw any kind of attention to us. By the time we reached the exit, we spotted a cab unloading two passengers. The old lady was struggling to get herself out without much help from what seemed to be her grandson. Rozie unexpectedly came to her rescue. She took her hand while she placed another on top of the granny's head as she gently guided her out of the vehicle. I found myself smiling. It really warms my heart to see gestures like this. I suddenly felt ashamed of myself for not taking the initiative.

The old lady softly said her thanks and Rozie responded with a sweet smile. Oh my. Her first night in Seoul and I already want to marry her.

We got into the cab and fell quiet the entire duration of the drive. Her curious eyes were fixed on the window as we rode past the highway filled with colorful city lights. I can tell she was no longer worried probably because all the anxiety has been transferred over to me.

How do I sneak her in? Are the members even home? How do I deal with them? And where would she sleep? Do we sleep in the same bed? Isn't it too early for that? Well, we already kissed so...

No! Hold that thought.

But I just might get lucky tonight! It's been a long, long time.

I wasn't even done organizing my thoughts when the cab pulled to a stop.

You have reached your destination, said the GPS. I suddenly felt nauseous. You know the part in a horror movie when you're anticipating that the character gets killed any moment from now? That's exactly how I feel about myself.

I am so doomed.

I already paid the driver in cash but I couldn't seem to bring myself out of the car. I could feel her confused eyes on me as she waited for my next move.

"Are we supposed to get out now?"

I tried to conceal my apprehension; "Uhh. O-of course." But I can hear it clearly in my own voice.

She began to open the door but I stopped her abruptly.

"Hey... Uhmm... Just one quick fix."

I combed the hair on top of her head with my fingers, drawing them upfront to slightly cover her face. I can sense she was filled with bewilderment so I smiled and hoped it assured her somehow.

You have no idea how much trouble I'm in right now.

"I don't have to crawl myself outright? 'Cause, you're somehow turning me into a Japanese monster or something." She teased.

"Of course not silly." I giggled nervously. She grasped the tension in my voice that her teasing face suddenly turned worried.

"Just... Just keep your head down... Pictures you know."

"Oh." It seemed to dawn upon her. "Yeah. Yeah. Got it."

The driver cleared his throat probably signaling us to get our asses out already.

"Come on then!"

Both of us kept our heads low until we reached the entrance. The guard said his greetings and began to scan our stuff when I slightly lift the edge of my hoodie and gave him a wink. He recognized me instantly, took a look at Rozie, and devilishly smiled back at me.

"Araseo. Araseo."

Thank God for security personnel who totally understand us!

We quickly headed towards the lift and fortunately it came down empty. I scanned my phone to check if the guys have responded to my messages. I let out a sigh of relief. Only Taehyung was home which gives me easier access. This is like a top-secret mission or something. It's crazy.

Rozie stood still beside me, her face still covered with hair. I laughed to myself.

"You okay in there?"

I stroked her hair towards the sides revealing her innocent, angelic face making a childish pout. She couldn't seem to resist my staring so she gently hit me on my chest with a balled palm and smiled at me sheepishly.

The elevator reached our floor at full speed and the door to our suite was right in front of us. I took a deep breath and prayed that the other members weren't home just yet. I entered the passcode and the door immediately unlocked. I glanced at her and her beautiful eyes were filled with excitement. I smiled.

Here we go.

To be continued...