But did I really have to kick her out? I leaned my head against the window, consumed with so much guilt. "Aish  Jungkook-a. Jinjja."

"Ya!" My manager suddenly spoke, looking so concerned. "Bang Pdnim has a meeting in an hour. So the scolding will last for only a good 15 to 20 minutes for sure. Don't worry. It will pass." He gave me a reassuring smile as we approached some traffic along the intersection.

I absentmindedly nodded. "Will it really? (pass)"
_______________________________________
ROZIE's POV

I managed to get to Gangnam station on foot carrying all my luggage with me. Thank goodness I packed lightly for this trip or else I wouldn't have gotten this far. I stood by the station's entrance trying to figure out how I go from here.

Where do I go?

I downloaded the Airbnb application that will give me the options I have that are of closest proximity. As prices appeared on my screen, I've concluded that Gangnam isn't the best city to live in cost-effectively. I sat on my luggage as I go through several pages until I stumbled on a hostel that looked pretty decent. I am in no position to be choosy so yeah. It was located somewhere in Myeongdong. There weren't any reviews posted on the page so I guess I have to find out for myself.

I went down the subway and bought a ticket. Sooner than I know, I was heading off to another town with just me and my strong will to survive. May the odds be in my favor.

...

Yes. Damn luck the freaking odds just hated me! It so happened that the hostel I looked up didn't have any vacancy. I consider myself very smart in some ways but why the hell didn't I think of calling? Why?

I've been walking around and around Myeongdong occasionally finding myself going through the same alleys twice. Jennie, I need you here right now. You know this place like the palm of your hand.

On my tenth attempt to find a place to stay, I finally came across an old building right in the middle of two alleys. I felt hesitant about settling in this one but it was nearly 4 in the afternoon and I'm just famished and exhausted.

It has to be this one or I'm staying the night at that 7-Eleven store nearby. I didn't know house hunting was this hard.

It took a while for me to get checked in considering that the receptionist was an old lady who barely spoke English. I had to use my hands and whatnot just so we can understand each other. She gave me the passcode and said she'd be leaving in a few minutes.

Okay. I didn't bother to ask if someone else will take over or the numbers to call in case of emergencies. I was too tired to even bother. I just want to get rid of my luggage and get a good night's sleep.
_______________________________________
JK's POV

My manager dropped me off at my residence.                           

"Hey. Wanna have some beer? I'll go buy and bring some..."

"Naah. After what happened to me, I'm not drinking anytime soon. Get yourself rested. Thanks for driving!"

"Just give me a call when you need to talk. I'll see you in the morning!"

I bayed him goodbye and faced the gate towering over me. For the first time, I didn't feel like going home. The guard gave his greetings but I wasn't in the mood to return them so I merely just nodded.

Bang PD didn't show up at all earlier- to my advantage. His assistant was there to speak on his behalf though. The part where the team confirmed I was alright and that I didn't need any medical attention was just passing. They practically did it for courtesy's sake and jumped straight to the main reason why I was summoned.