I nodded and pointed to my shelf. I only had one movie: Kimi No Na Wa. Zuko made a face, "isn't that like... kinda gooey?"

I threw a pillow at him, "well now we have to watch it."

He groaned but grabbed the CD and put it in the player. He grabbed the remote and I laid down on my bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, awkwardly. I laughed and motioned for him to come closer, "come on, Prince Zuko, you have to be comfortable to watch a movie." I slightly got up, my back leaning against my headboard and pulled Zuko so he was next to me. I offered him some of the blanket and he nodded. 

The movie started. 

"Every so often when I wake up in the morning, I find myself crying"*

***

Zuko's POV

I looked at (Y/N), who had fallen asleep not even half-way through the movie. I grabbed the remote and shut off the TV. Then I looked at (Y/N), her head on my lap. She seemed so calm, peaceful, even. Her face was relaxed, and her muscles weren't tensed up like they always were. 

I looked down at her and moved her hair away from her face. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 4 AM. I should probably go. I sighed and started getting up, but (Y/N)'s arm snaked across mine, dragging me down. She frowned in her sleep. 

I removed her hand, and started getting up again. (Y/N) started murmuring in her sleep, "no. Don't go."

Jesus. 

I fell back onto the bed next to her, and her arm immediately wrapped itself around my arm again. 

I felt my body heat up. Was it always this warm? I feel like I'm sweating. Am I sweating? I took off my shirt and chucked it across the room. 

It's still hot. 

Why is it so hot?

(Y/N) snaked her hand around my body. 

I felt my face heat up.

What is this girl doing to me?

***

(Y/N)'s POV

Light seeped through my window, the warmth caressing my face. There was something around my torso. I opened my eyes, and shifted in my position, turning my body around. I came face to face with Zuko. 

What?

Oh my god. 

Zuko was in my bed. 

I glanced down. 

Let me rephrase:

The Crown Prince of the Fire Nation was in my bed. Shirtless.

His eyes opened, "(Y/N)?" his voice was deeper than usual, more rugged. His eyes widened, "oh my god, (Y/N)!" He fumbled with the sheets and got out of the bed, I followed.

"Shit," he was looking for his phone, "what time is it?"

"Uh... I don't know," I started helping him look for his phone, "when did you last have y-" I tripped over my bedsheets. Zuko was there in a millisecond, helping me before I hit the ground. He laughed, "you're incredibly clumsy sometimes, you know?"

I yawned, "I just woke up, cut me some slack."

He just chuckled and went back to trying to find his phone. 

I unlocked the door and opened it, thinking he might have dropped his phone on his way in, but it wasn't there. 

Soon he held up a phone, "Found i- no wait that's your phone," he tossed it to me.