3. Hell Is My Life

Start from the beginning

Why was he doing this?  What was the point?  What sick fuck would rape the girl that he raised as his own daughter?

He pulled down my panties and stuck a dirty finger into me.  I rubbed my arm over the duct tape so many times, hoping  it would soon come off.

He was still fingering me when I got the tape off of my mouth.  I felt so violated, and I wanted to kill this motherfucker.  I would kill him someday.  I vowed it to myself, right before I started yelling on the top of my lungs.  "MARCUS!  MARCUS HELP ME!  HELP!  HELP, PLEASE, MARCUS!!!"

The sick pervert that I called my father covered my mouth and stuck it in me right before Marcus entered my room.  I bit Jason, (my dad) and his penis came out of me, for he stood up, about to slap me.

But before he could, Marcus punched him in the face, kicked him in the balls, and  pulled a chunk of his hair out.  He walked out the room, and left me tied, after saying "My friends are downstairs."  And to make matters worse, Jason fell on top of me.  I silently cried all night, to nervous to fall asleep.  When my dad got up, and stumbled off into his room, I started kicking my legs to make the dresser fall over.  The dresser fell over and I get my legs out of the rope.  Then, I put my legs up to the frame of the bed and pushed up.  I was only on my shoulders now, and I was lifting the bed with my feet.  I slid my hands out from under the foot of the bed, and got new undergarments on, along with new clothes.

After that, I walked downstairs, where my brother and his friends were hanging out.  I sat on the couch, and noticed that Evan wasn't there.  "Hey, where's Evan, guys?"

"He's at work."  Marcus told me with a sad look in his eyes.  I looked away. 

After mostly everybody passed out, it was only Mason, Trevor, Lou, and I. 

Then Mason and Lou passed out, and it was only Trevor and I.  "Hey Tear Drop.  In the mood?"  He laughed.

Usually, I didn't answer him.  "No."  I said, bluntly.  "And you will not rape me tonight."

"It's not rape if you want it."  He touched my ass.

"I don't want it!  For four years, you've been doing this to me.  For four years, it has been rape.  For four years, I have not wanted you.  So, just leave me alone."  Then he got angry.  Really angry.  He stanched me out by my arms and ripped my shirt off.  Groping me, he forced me to go up the stairs, where he went into my room and raped me.

About an hour after he was done, I felt so disgusting.  I desperately needed a shower, and I couldn't take one here.  So, I walked to Evans house.  I knocked on the door, and a while later, Evan appeared at the door, wearing his boxers, face red, hair messed up.  "What do you want, Tear?  I'm busy."

"Sorry.  But, um, can I take a shower?  And maybe stay here for the night?"

"Tear, I'm busy.  Why can't you take a shower at home?  And why do you want to freaking stay here?" 

Evan sighed.

Then I snapped.  "Maybe because if my dad wakes up because he hears the shower, then he'll get pissed and hurt me for the second time today.  I need a shower because I was violated twice today and I feel fucking disgusting!"  I turned and walked away, and was still walking when Evan grabbed my arm.

"Get in the fucking house, and take a shower.  Go in the kitchen when you're done."  I did what I was told.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked into the kitchen.  Evan was there, with a petite blonde girl.  She was gorgeous.  I wanted to be her so bad.  Not because she was fucking Evan, but because she was pretty.  She probably has a lot of friends.