13. Hell is my life

Okay, guys, theres a scene in this chapter.

Chapter 13

It was now Friday, two days later, at about 1 am.  We had become good friend, and it felt great.  I was drifting farther from Stranger, and drifting closer to Ford, which I didn't think was so great.  We texted sometimes, but not a lot.  When Ford wasn't at school, I was at Evan's house alone.  But when Ford was home, we were together every minute.  Well, mostly every minute.

I was afraid of going back to school Tuesday.  Ford told me that it was going to be okay, and that he wouldn't let anybody do anything to me.  He told me that he would be by my side every minute of the day.  And he said that when he wasn't in my classes, he'd get one of his buddies to "protect" me.

I trusted Ford.  Maybe more that I should.  Yeah, definitely more than I should.  And, I actually liked him.  Like, more than a friend.  My feelings scared me shitless.

And, it didn't help my crush at all when he sang to me every night when he thought I was sleeping. Tonight, it was Until the End of Time by Justin Timberlake.

I always slept in his arms, every night.  It helped me sleep better and not have nightmares about being raped.

'"Cause if your love was all I had, in this life, well that would be enough until the end of time.  So rest your weary heart, and relax your mind, ‘cause I'm gonna love you girl until the end of time."

And then I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I was in my house.  Had Marcus or Evan taken me back?  What the hell?  I looked around and the door opened.  My father was standing there.  I was so scared I started shaking.  "What the fuck do you thnk you're doing?"  I looked down at my hands and realized that I was packing a bag.

"I'm leaving you!"  I sobbed.  "I hate you.  I hate your goddamn guts!  Do you know what you've done to me?  I hate you!"

"I had no idea you felt that way about me, Tear Drop.  I'm so sorry."  He snarled.  Then, he ran over to me and grabbed me by my hair. My father then pushed me up against a wall, face fist, still holding my hair.  "You better apologize right now, Bitch!"

"No!"  I spit at him.  "Never!"

He unzipped my pants with one hand and pulled them down to my ankles.  Oh, no.  "Apologize!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.  Please forgive me.  Please don't do this, Daddy!"  I begged him.  He laughed, and grabbed one of my butt cheeks.

"You calling me 'Daddy' turns me on."  He laughed again, and shoved his groin against me.  "So, I'm thinkin' you put this on yourself." He turned me around and pulled down my undies.  I sobbed as he touched me where no father should touch his daughter, and he laughed all through it.

Then, he pushed me onto the bed.  Before I could even try to struggle, he punched me in the face a couple times, and I passed out.

When I woke up, I was being raped.  I struggled and struggled to get out of the handcuffs he had put me in, and the belt he had used to tie my feet together around his waist.  My father kept sweating on my chest.  And then I felt him have an orgasm into me.  I started yelling and crying, hoping I wouldn't get pregnant.

All of the sudden, I was in front of a little girl who had 7 fingers on one hand, and 6 on the other.  She also didn't have one ear.  She was born from incest, and she was my daughter.  I was trying to explain to her that I was her mother.... and her sister.

"Tear Drop, calm down.  It's okay, Baby.  Shhhh.  Tear Drop, wake up!  You're okay!  Wake up!"  Ford's desprete voice woke me up.  "Oh, thank God."  He whispered.