"Huh?" Sakura repeated again, but as realization dawned on her expression was soon replaced by the smiley one. "Thanks."

"Forehead, you look weird being nice!"

"Oh, so do you want me to be mean, pig? Because I can do that just fine!"

Sakura charged off the attack Ino, much to the annoyance of their boss. Besides Sasuke, Naruto popped up once again. He winked and said, "Was it really that hard to say that one sentence> Ne, Sasuke, you aren't a ladies man as much as I thou-"

"S-Shut up, dobe!" 

"No, both of you shut up!" barked Tsunade. "You too, Sakura! Ino!"

"Sorry," they all muttered together, some sincere, others cheekily, aka, just Naruto. 

Tsunade beckoned them all to gather around her. "Did you guys notice that this part of the airport is completely empty except for us? No you all didn't, probably because you're all too caught up staring at your lovers. Naruto, be quiet, your case is quite different and I have video proof."

"Now that you mention it, it seems obvious," Neji glanced around the airport. "About the airport being empty, not Naruto talking about Hinata."

"Tsunade-sama, why is that?" Sakura asked. 

"The fact that all of you are in Paris is being kept completely quiet," Tsunade explained. "With such a big group of top celebrities, stalkers of all of you would be sure to track you down. So Shizune and I took a precaution of booking a part of the airport.

"On your social media accounts," Tsunade continued. "You can post pictures from this trip, but only hours after we leave the place. Understood? Good. Now, Shizune and other members of the staff will soon come here with Tonton and the suitcases. When we go outside, do not make yourself stand out by yelling or squealing. Ino, Naruto, I am talking to you too."

"Yes, Tsunade-sama," chorused the two half-heartedly. They both turned to each other and grinned, earning light slaps from their partners. Tsunade rolled her eyes, but there was a slight amused smile playing on her lips. 

"Tsunade-sama!" Shizune called. The group turned to see Shizune carrying Tonton with a four men behind her, carrying their suitcases. She huffed, "Sorry we took so long! We were questioned about why you have so much money, Tsunade-sama. I also personally don't see the point-"

"Nonsense," Tsunade said briskly. "How can I not go binge-gambling in Paris? Now, all of you, move those legs, our cars have arrived."

As the group walked outside, the sweet smell of macaroons wafted out from a nearby shop. Sasuke wasn't a fan of sweets, he preferred salty, but the macaroons just smelled so nice he couldn't resist inhaling the air a little more. 

It was just around sunset, so the skies had already been lit up in soft, pinky tones that blended nicely in with pale and dark blue. That, combined with the smell and the scene of Paris' city in the distance was completely-

"Perfect," Sakura appeared next to him again, her eyes never wavering from the scenery as she voiced his thoughts. "What a perfect way to start of Paris. I can hardly wait!"

She was skipping again, her pink hair floating daintily in the wind. And so Sasuke followed her, the two of them walking into a trip with many unknown surprises.

----------------------

"Ms. Senju, it is an honour to have you here, as well as your models."

Tsunade waved her hand at the bowing concierge. "Well, where else do you think we would stay? On the streets?"