Shoto Todoroki × Reader: Promise

Începe de la început

He gave a small sigh and looked down, her knowing what that meant as she excused herself. You turned back to Shoto, about to speak when the announcer once again came over the speakers.

"Congratulations to all of you that have passed. Having your licenses now means that in emergency situations you are allowed to act based on your own judgement without the guidance of a hero. You will be the pilliars that are now in charge of keeping the people safe. Due to the circumstances of All Might's retirement, Villians will no doubt appear at a surprising rate..."

Whispers spread throught the crowd, Shoto grabbing your hand once again as your eyes were both staring at the podium. "As for you who didn't pass...you still have another chance."

Mineta screamed something about the heirarchy before Iida shut him up once again. You gave Shoto's hand a squeeze as your heart sped up its pace in excitement.

"We allowed you to continue to particpiate becasue we believe you have potential. With a bit of training and extra guidance, you can get your hero license by taking a special exam in March that, if upon producing satisfactory results, can allow you to earn your license."

Your heart swelled as you cheered, hugging Shoto with the tightest grip you could. "Normally, we wouldn't pass this many of you, but as I said before, we need as many heros as we can get. That is all."

A large wave of voices spread over the crowd as the students began to head back to their class areas. "I will do whatever it takes to get my license." Shoto said looking at you as you walked back hand in hand.

"I know Shoto. I know you can do it!" You pumped your fist as you looked up at him, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he watched you.

"You're beautiful." He said, you sending him a sweet smile. "Thank you. But you are far more attractive then I am." You giggled to yourself, looking straight ahead once again.

You both chatted and occassionally talked with a few others as you grabed your hero-suit cases and waited outside the building for your bus.

"-I still hate you!" You heard the last line of Yoarashi's sentence as you approached Shoto. "He's a bit odd." You spoke, catching the dual-haired boy by surprise. "Mm, he isn't horrible though." He added.

You chuckled as your bus pulled up, Aizawa scaring all of you as he silently appeared. "Let's go." He said. Your classmates began to head toward the bus, you and Shoto following suit.

The ride bsck was calming, you put your head on his shoulder and shared a pair of headphones with him humming along to the music as it played in your ear.

He rubbed his thumb against your skin as he leveled out his breathing in your ear, leaning his head back. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

The bus came to a stop and you looked over, noticing Shoto was fast asleep. "Go figure...he doesn't snore." You said to yourself pulling out your headphone as your classmates chattered grabbing their bags.

"(Y/n)..." Shoto grumbled in his sleep. You looked down at him as his eyes fluttered open. "You let go of my hand." He said tiredly, pulling the headphone out of his ear. "You didn't notcie the bus stopping or the loud noises but you noticed my hand missing?"

He nodded making your smile. "You amaze me." You helped him stand, grabbing your cases and heading to the dorms. "(Y/n). Can I come to your dorm before lights out? I want to just have some time with you."

Your heart fluttered as you nodded. "Okay. I'll keep my door open." He smiled at you with closed eyes, he loved every second he had with you, and after today all he wanted to do was hold you.