17

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was 6 in the afternoon and Hyungwon had just gotten home from his little slip up.

The amount of alcohol he drank yesterday was becoming increasingly apparent, as his headache got worse by the minute. And as if his mood could get any worse, Hyungwon wasn't even able to drink coffee.
Like not at all. Thinking about the brown liquid was enough to make him wanna spill his guts out.

The boy didn't even think about smoking a cigarette, that's how exhausted he was.
He had kicked off his shoes and jeans and dove into his sheets ready to sleep and rest in the comforting warmth.

He breathed in the familiar scent of the detergent which he used for his bed sheets. Feeling the welcoming warmth he closed his eyes. Hyungwon was ready for a full seven hour nap.

The room grew quiet after about two hours of scrolling through Instagram, the boy was finally ready to doze off.

This moment of peace was taken away from the boy when a frantic knocking came from the front door.

Bewildered Hyungwon flinched and suddenly he felt wide awake. Nervously he tip toed into the hallway. His hands were shaking as he reached for the door handle, cold sweat forming little drops on his forehead as he debated if he should even open the door. The sound of a fist banging on hard wood was now right in front of him.

The tension grew with every second he waited, not even daring to switch on the light in fear that the slightest amount could be seen from the other side of the door.

And with one last knock it all stopped. Pooling Hyungwon in thick silence. The change of volume had made itself apparent with a beeping noise left in the boys ears.

Bloodshot eyes stared at the entrance of his home and when he could hear shifting from outside he harshly grabbed the knob, twisted it abruptly and swung the door open, ready to take life by its balls.

As soon as the door flew off it's hinges hyungwon could see the culprit of the banging.

The small red haired male stumbled a few steps backwards after throwing his phone in the air. The guys eyes were ripped open as an insanely feminine screech left his mouth.

Both boys stood there, one more scared than the other.
When a couple of seconds passed Hyungwon sunk to his knees before he spoke out in relief.
"Kihyun! You scared the shit out of me!!! Do you know what time it is???"

"I scared you? BITCH I almost pissed myself when you opened the door like that? Why would you even do it THAT CREEPILY?" Ki said before shakingly getting up and fixing his glasses.

He eventually found his phone with another crack in it's shattered screen, before the two walked inside.

After both had recovered by drinking some green tee they sat down on Hyungwons bed and began talking casually.

"Ki I don't wanna sound mean but why are you here? I mean it's not that I'm not happy to see you but why didn't you call me first?"
The smaller shifted into a more comfortable position as he smiled smugly, "Well, I just wanted to ask how your night went."

Hyungwon flushed bright red at the question. Eyes darting around the room, essentially looking at everything that wasn't Kihyun.

"Ummmm, well I slept well but other than that it really wasn't special.", he forced out. His best friend gave him a look that he knew all too well.

"You can tell that to r/quitYourBullshit, cause I definitely don't believe a single word you said right now." Both laughed and deeply exhaled after. The tee was boiling, take that as you will.

And so it began. The two mean girls spilled it all, not knowing who cringed harder at the others story. But one thing had spiked Hyungwon's interest.
"Soooo Shownu or Changkyun? I can't really follow." This was getting more and more intriguing.

Kihyun smiled and raised an eyebrow, while calmly sipping his tee. This was his way of making the other desperate for an answer.
"Well what do you think?", he said teasingly.

Hyungwon thought about it for a second. On the one hand shownu was much more of kihyuns type, but on the other hand he had always had a weakness for idiots.
The taller slapped his hands over his mouth as if a light in his head flickered on.
"OMG KIHYUN YOU NASTY HOE! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D BE THE KIND OF GUY WHO'D DOUBLE TIME?!"

Ki choked on his drink before laughing hysterically, but after flicking the tears out of the coners of his eyes, he shook his head. "Bro I'm just kidding. You know I would never. Jooheon later picked up Changkyun and left with him. I think he was just there to make sure that Shownu was in good hands. Kinda like a wingman, I think."

Relieved Hyungwon wiped the sweat off his forehead.
"Damn you really got me for a second." He said as Kihyun smiled angelically as if he hadn't just made his best friend shit his pants.

Who would have thought that I'd update within a week???
Not me, thats for sure.
Live is like a rollercoaster rn and I definitely found some peace in continuing this story.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Sending lot's of love