3

I rolled my eyes at my two friends and looked at the entrance to the cafeteria.
Just to see a group of 4 walking towards us. Ofc it was Jooheon, Shownu, Changkyun and Wonho.
I rolled my eyes as I thought that they probably just wanted to go to the table beside ours.

Whatever

"Hiiii!" Jooheon said from behind me as the group stood behind him. I looked at Kihyun who was trying to bring me to say hi back by staring at me. I deeply sighed as I sat my flowerboy fake smile up and turned around.

Me and Jooheon locked eyes and I eye-smiled at him. "Oh, hii." I spat back in the nicest voice I could offer.

"We thought we'd say hi to our classmates from middle school, since we didn't got the chance to, earlier

"We thought we'd say hi to our classmates from middle school, since we didn't got the chance to, earlier." Jooheon smiled and the other three nodded.

I was internally shaking as I gave the boys a confused smile. I didn't knew what I was going for but apparently it was something.

"Wow Kihyun, Minhyuk you've changed so much and you are hyungwon, right? Haha back in middle school we also had a kid with that name. But you probably won't know him." Jooheon said as he looked at me for the second part of his sentence.

I was confused for a second before I understood....

They are here to see if it's me, huh?

I was about to say literally any sassy shit back but decided against it. Instead I closed my mouth and took a sip of my new coffee.

The four boys stood there and waited impatiently for my response

I looked up and smiled (fake) confused.
"Ugh, pardon? I actually went to middle school with those two. But I can't remember any of you..." I paused, acting as if I was thinking hard.
"Oh wait! You two were the little thick boys with the coconut hair." I pointed at Shownu and Jooheon.
Both of them probably didn't expect me to be saying things like that.

"You.... nah I don't remember you at all." I said to Changkyun.

And then there was Wonho who smiled as if the situation was really funny. My inner bitch went beast mood when I saw this.
"Oh you are Hoe-seok, right? Omg how is your face so handsome? The surgery must have been sooo expensive!!"

I looked at the boys in front of me and was satisfied with myself. Minhyuk was cracking up behind me and Kihyun whipped tears out of the corners of his eyes.

The guys seemed shOOk. I stood up, noticing that I was taller that all of them and stepped towards Jooheon. I came down to his height and said quiet and sharp "nice to meet again."

Then my best friends and I left.

3dr person POV

The four boys stood there and looked at each other. After 20 seconds of silence Changkyun started laughing.
"Mhhpfff he owned you!" He said between laughters.
Now Shownu joined in.
"Well he landed a good point at Wonho." Hoseok blushed slightly when he began laughing too.

"I mean... I didn't think such a pretty face could play so dirty." He confessed.

But Jooheon wasn't having it. He seemed a little pissed off even.
"Oh come on guys! Aren't you even a little irritated? He was all up in my face!" He asked while whining.

"What are you gonna do? Fight his knees?" Shownu asked.

Jooheon responded with even more whining.

"No but seriously. Can we just let this slide?" Changkyun asked.
"We could just talk to them." Wonho suggested.

"Has talking ever helped?" Jooheon sighed. He didn't need people making fun of him especially when it was about his insecurities. He had a bad feeling about this.

After a while Shownu said "Well I for my part won't do anything. I've heared too much."

"What do you mean?" Jooheon asked while pouting.

"Come on you guys! You really don't know? Everybody was talking about it last year!" Shownu asked. But when he looked around and only saw confused faces he sighed.
"So people have been talking and it seems like last year there where a few guys who made fun of Kihyun. So no one really knows what actually happened but those  boys apparently went to bully him, one evening. The next day they came to school, they had a bruise snapped like an x on their neck and haven't ever said Kihyuns name again or even spoke in his presence." The four boys were silent for a second.

Suddenly Changkyun started laughing, soon after beingfollowed by Jooheon and Wonho.

"Don't tell me you believe that!" The boy was crying tears of laughter.

Shownu rolled his eyes. He believed it since he actually knew the brother of one of the bullies. He said that his brother was never the same again.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.🤗